Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Here is what you must do, ONLY, if you are sure you've already fucked Elly and Maya :
1. Talk with Jenny in the classroom - 3 options - no " end " sign.
2. Catch her in the school yard in the day(when college starts). If you don't see her, go back to the map and the school. Repeat the process until you see her. If you don't see her, it means that you lack progress somewhere. Complete the scenes there.
3. Play Volley-ball on friday and lose>do not touch any girl in the café>choose "wander around the beach " and progress there.
4. Each time you get something new with her, make sure you talk to her again in class to hit the " end " even though there's no indication. Trust your instinct - if you see the same scene bunch of times, move to the next point.
I fucked both of them and because of the "?" heart at the lesbian question i'm not able to see jennaduring day time at school :/

Also, i think I missed thing with lala because I waited her only twice after club and then she was not in her room anymore on friday evening. Maybe this part is missing ?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I fucked both of them and because of the "?" heart at the lesbian question i'm not able to see jennaduring day time at school :/
May be you're giving too much attention to the lesbian question. Are you trying to do Jenny or engage yourself in the threesome route? The Lesbian question is not important if you're doing Jenny's route. Who told you that it was the key for her path ? As I said earlier, if you can't progress, it means you lack or missed something. Try to redo every scenes with Elly/Maya. Well, this is crazy : I'm not talking about you, but about the number of peoples having problems with this route. I met Jenny very easily on my side. I think the main problem is that new players started from 0.7 or stuff and don't necessarily know what happened in the earlier versions = they don't follow the right order and thus get stucked. I can't find any other explanations.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I could never get past the bad English in this game in spite of playing it for hours. I think a tutorial and a few bucks for translation (professional of fan based) would have helped a lot.
Anyhow, happy playing for everybody who 's still on it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That's really strange, that map have noting to do with the cheat.
yea i know, it was weird, but i'm okay with that cuz i get to see the hotspots i couldn't find before as well as not have to look for them in scenes that have none. that latter part was driving me nuts haha

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
How to give mom the swimsuit? I have the money, go to work area on Saturday, click the bad girls but all i get are shoes and panties they trow at me. I just finished the week of ignoring mom.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
you ran the batch file ?
do you have in the game folder sknf-mod.rpy , sknf-mod1.rpy files ?

(the batch file must be in main (root) folder not in the "game" folder

you don't need to use unren for decompile
the batch uses the unren's method to decompile the files
I know that's normally the case, but for me it wasn't working.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've completed almost every scene now, thanks to following the walkthrough, right up to v0.9, but there is still one I was never able to activate: the scene with Shant going shopping, where you take her to the alley. I've followed the walkthrough, but haven't had this one activate.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How to give mom the swimsuit? I have the money, go to work area on Saturday, click the bad girls but all i get are shoes and panties they trow at me. I just finished the week of ignoring mom.
If you can't means you have to progress with the event in Shantrell bedroom

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I've completed almost every scene now, thanks to following the walkthrough, right up to v0.9, but there is still one I was never able to activate: the scene with Shant going shopping, where you take her to the alley. I've followed the walkthrough, but haven't had this one activate.
You must choose Force BJ during private lesson with Shant, after this give 2 times 1000$ to Shant, second time she bring you shopping. Repeat until end.

Reactions: 3xpurt

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You mean she saw my bonner while i selpt? if so i done it
To can buy the swimsuite you need push to maxim the following event:
1 - Monday evening kitchen
2 - Tuesday night Shant bedroom
3 - Tuesday bathroom
4 - Wednesday television
5 - Thursday beach without and with the swimsuite (when you can buy it)
6 - Friday kitchen "up" and sink part
7 - Saturday television
Push to maximun means repeat the event 3 times without any improvement.
This is good to you because you have time to improve you impudence. All these event remain unfinished, you will finish them all after stay 2 weeks without go to school (here you will lose 15-16 impudence point) this lead you to discover the "Tickle" hotspot monday morning breakfast that lead you to finish all the event before.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
to win 2 times just at the beginning of the game to see Elly boobs. That's all, the rest of the game you need lose! I don't know who tell you need to win!
well sure, but I can't seem to win even 1 set, I did however use saveeditor to win 1 set and they goes "we win" then MC said "no I win" then they goes "but how?" and just said wanna play again... demmit.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
What pong game? I asked for a blowjob a week and I can't get the second blackmail either?
owh there is a volleyball game which use Pong (classic old game style) where you control a bar that can reflect the square ball into your opponent side. the game event is on the beach

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes