Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Finally finished the Jenny stuff, Vnorth was spot on with the win 2 more games. Jenny said something about being okay at volleyball and then everything worked. Janna is still broken, I am thinking something is tied to Laura maybe so gonna redo here stuff and see if that unfucks Janna and the disappearing beer.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Finally finished the Jenny stuff, Vnorth was spot on with the win 2 more games. Jenny said something about being okay at volleyball and then everything worked. Janna is still broken, I am thinking something is tied to Laura maybe so gonna redo here stuff and see if that unfucks Janna and the disappearing beer.
Patch for it. This is with penalty one step ago.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
owh there is a volleyball game which use Pong (classic old game style) where you control a bar that can reflect the square ball into your opponent side. the game event is on the beach
LOL I know the game. I just forgot the volleyball game is played similar. Even though it is played almost the same.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
There must be a misunderstanding. The bad dreams start before the swimsuite but end after. Between start and ending there's a lot to do.
So what is the first step to start the bad dream? The walkthrough confused me a little there with the bad dream situation. Thanks in advance.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So what is the first step to start the bad dream? The walkthrough confused me a little there with the bad dream situation. Thanks in advance.
Bad Dream it's only an options that will appear to you at certain moment when you progress with Shantrell bedroom event this event start the first night you sleep whit Shantrell. You can finish it only after you get the "Tickle" hotspot Monday mornig breakfast.
ShantBadDream.png

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry the dialog is changed
View attachment 48135
So keep doing it until that dialogue pops up? Because all I get is she waking up and get out of here.

Bad Dream it's only an options that will appear to you at certain moment when you progress with Shantrell bedroom event this event start the first night you sleep whit Shantrell. You can finish it only after you get the "Tickle" hotspot Monday morning breakfast.
View attachment 48138
So don't worry about swimsuit until after the 1st 2 week of no school?

Are you using the same walkthrough from the OP or a different one?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
well sure, but I can't seem to win even 1 set, I did however use saveeditor to win 1 set and they goes "we win" then MC said "no I win" then they goes "but how?" and just said wanna play again... demmit.
Believe me, volley is just an easy minigame but like all games you have to get used to it. The easiest way I found to win is this: scold Maya before starting, she will play a little better, positioned as you see in the picture and move only a few millimeters, never go after Maya. I do not say that you will always win because Maya is unpredictable but in 50% of the cases you will win. Ultimately you have to win only 2 times throughout the game, it's boring but not impossible.
VolleyStart.png VolleyGame.png

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So keep doing it until that dialogue pops up? Because all I get is she waking up and get out of here.

So don't worry about swimsuit until after the 1st 2 week of no school?

Are you using the same walkthrough from the OP or a different one?
OMG my friend use the save before if she wake up you will never progress. When you get the 3 hotspot use ass 1 time and feet until she turn, don't let her wake up. If so load your save and retry.
About swimsuite please read my post #3862 up here.
Maybe you didn't notice but the Walkthrough in OP is mine.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
OMG my friend use the save before if she wake up you will never progress. When you get the 3 hotspot use ass 1 time and feet until she turn, don't let her wake up. If so load your save and retry.
About swimsuite please read my post #3862 up here.
Maybe you didn't notice but the Walkthrough in OP is mine.
I meant after she grabbed my dick and tries to jerk it. I will start over and see what happens.
Last question, i found the message about the lockpick and bathroom at work. Now i could start the office job now right and not worry about the pick to open laura's room on tuesday and saturday?
Gracias Mirenzo!

Num123

May 23, 2017
This is not clear to me:
When you go work now you have the option “About Jack” DON’T USE IT for now.
Saturday go work to be paid, lick Stephanie, but don’t fuck her, (Leave).
Do the same next Saturday.
Stay Monday and Tuesday without go work,
Wednesday ask about Jack and...

Am i supposed to work or not work those two weeks so she can make jack work on the weekend?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is not clear to me:
When you go work now you have the option “About Jack” DON’T USE IT for now.
Saturday go work to be paid, lick Stephanie, but don’t fuck her, (Leave).
Do the same next Saturday.
Stay Monday and Tuesday without go work,
Wednesday ask about Jack and...

Am i supposed to work or not work those two weeks so she can make jack work on the weekend?
Well, this is automatic, how you suppose to be payed if you don't work? Also if you don't get payed can't make sex with Stephanie. The important thing it's not use the option "About Jack" before the right time. If you use it Stephanie will tell you she can't do that and the event become longer. That's the way i found to do the quest, maybe there's another shorter, i don't know.

Last edited:

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Well, this is automatic, how you suppose to be payed if you don't work? Also if you don't get payed can't make sex with Stephanie. The important thing it's not use the option "About Jack" before the right time. If you use it Stephanie will tell you she can't do that and the event become longer. That's the way i found to do the quest, maybe there's another shorter, i don't know.
I've also been stuck on that part for the last 2 versions. 5 weeks straight (7 total) of trying and then reloading back to Monday evening and working instead of skipping so I can try again the next week.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I've also been stuck on that part for the last 2 versions. 5 weeks straight (7 total) of trying and then reloading back to Monday evening and working instead of skipping so I can try again the next week.
Is important you skip work 2 days in a row not exacly monday and tuesday....

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes