Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Hi everyone.

Well i have 2 problems for now.

_I've got a ? with jenny about lesbian question so i guess i need to do something but don't know what
_I'm not finding the "slap, smack " hotspot with stephanie.

Thanks for your answers !

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I look your a save, no HJ. Maybe you did it but don't save it.
lora_hg_point = 0 no bug.
The HJ from reconciling? I know I did that right before I uploaded the second save. I will try it again though. Is there anything else that is missing that would cause Laura to not try on the dress?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I got the 2 scenes for reconciling. She pulls you aside from her friends after you give he flowers and there's 2 options. One where you get a handjob and one where she pees on your hand. I did both of those on different occasions.
Ok np, here your save, try it.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Well I was trying to do the Handjob scene again, and during the same day she got pissed and put me in the headlock, she popped up at the store trying on the dress. So I guess everything is on track now. Seems kind of buggy though. She was supposed to be angry at me, and VNorth said my save didn't have HJ done.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Bought the dress and got the boob job scene. So everything is on track. And @mirenzo I saw the save you uploaded for me. I didn't try it since it seems everything is good already, but I really appreciated your help. So thank you very much.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Bought the dress and got the boob job scene. So everything is on track. And @mirenzo I saw the save you uploaded for me. I didn't try it since it seems everything is good already, but I really appreciated your help. So thank you very much.
You welcome :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Wich map?
the only map in the game, after i changed bedmy.rpc to the other one, that map suddenly looked like it was drawn by a kid, but i was ok with that cuz now i can see the hotspots instead of completely missing them. in case you still don't know which map, the one you use to go to the beach, college etc

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
the only map in the game, after i changed bedmy.rpc to the other one, that map suddenly looked like it was drawn by a kid, but i was ok with that cuz now i can see the hotspots instead of completely missing them. in case you still don't know which map, the one you use to go to the beach, college etc
That's really strange, that map have noting to do with the cheat.

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
No one did it ?

Hi everyone.

Well i have 2 problems for now.

_I've got a ? with jenny about lesbian question so i guess i need to do something but don't know what
_I'm not finding the "slap, smack " hotspot with stephanie.

Thanks for your answers !

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
anyone have v.0-9 images?
Use Unren to extract the images. Type " Unren " in the main search bar, not this one and you'll get to the page. Take 5 mins to read the instructions and you're done. " Give a man one fish and he'll eat for one day. Show him how to fish and he'll eat for life ". ;)

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
I suggest you do this event in this order : Elly, Maya and Jenny for last, because some scenes will never trigger if you didn't do Elly and Maya individually before.
I did both of them before Jenny. I'm locked with the ? for the lesbian question. Except if you need 100 times talking about it it seems there is something missing.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I did both of them before Jenny. I'm locked with the ? for the lesbian question. Except if you need 100 times talking about it it seems there is something missing.
Here is what you must do, ONLY, if you are sure you've already fucked Elly and Maya :
1. Talk with Jenny in the classroom - 3 options - no " end " sign.
2. Catch her in the school yard in the day(when college starts). If you don't see her, go back to the map and the school. Repeat the process until you see her. If you don't see her, it means that you lack progress somewhere. Complete the scenes there.
3. Play Volley-ball on friday and lose>do not touch any girl in the café>choose "wander around the beach " and progress there.
4. Each time you get something new with her, make sure you talk to her again in class to hit the " end " even though there's no indication. Trust your instinct - if you see the same scene bunch of times, move to the next point.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes