Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
215 impudence 158 smartass 265 cheater, not sure how to check lockpicking but it's probably fairly high too. I haven't used any cheats to raise stats it's all been one crazy grind. All other events took awhile Jenny and Janna just seem broken for me.

You can check it out if you'd like.

Reactions: mimlasic

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I know, hotspot are a pain but you can use the mod VNorth post some page before to see them also if you don't pass above with mouse.
yea tried it, heh the map looks horrid now but oh well i can see teh hotspots!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
but that always craps out midway saying, firefox and/or chrome can't buffer right, so use megasync really annoying
Maybe you have a lack of free RAM? Firefox will have issues with large files, but it worked fine for me with SH.
yes 0.9, i dont why? don't work for me
I decompiled first, using UnRen, ran the game once, then ran the bat file, and all worked fine.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
215 impudence 158 smartass 265 cheater, not sure how to check lockpicking but it's probably fairly high too. I haven't used any cheats to raise stats it's all been one crazy grind. All other events took awhile Jenny and Janna just seem broken for me.
You need + 2 wins in the volleyball (look boobs Elly) and Jenny will say that you are a good player.
For Janna I don't look at variables. Janna easy. 1-2-3 beer and next one beer + ?*

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Can you list me the scenes you've got with them at the moment ? I'll try to figure out the problem.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I gave her the swimsuit, but when I go to sleep on tuesday night, she wakes up putting his pants back on. Talking about his spill water lies. She also now put her regular clothes back on. Any help? Thanks.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
yes 0.9, i dont why? don't work for me
you ran the batch file ?
do you have in the game folder sknf-mod.rpy , sknf-mod1.rpy files ?

(the batch file must be in main (root) folder not in the "game" folder

Maybe you have a lack of free RAM? Firefox will have issues with large files, but it worked fine for me with SH.

I decompiled first, using UnRen, ran the game once, then ran the bat file, and all worked fine.
you don't need to use unren for decompile
the batch uses the unren's method to decompile the files

FeelGood M.D.

Oct 29, 2017
Shantrel doesnt punish me after she goes to moira...Where does she punish? in the room or on friday after she talks with the teacher? is it an automated event? i skipped 3-4 weeks and nothing happens. no kiss yet.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I follow the walktorugh, but when i have to give Shant 1000 money, after she dont say me go to shopping with her. Did i miss something ?

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks to VNorth permission i share my version 0.9 and my 0.9 WT
SH 09
WT 09
Please @muttdoggy @Bloo @Cirelc @Twistty someone can update OP?

EDIT from Cirelc: Attached Walkthrough
Wait now you can share it? I'm donating and I can't even get the latest version yet, I might as well stop donating then if people can share it like this lol.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes