Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seems to be a bug for me, if I bite Shantrel's butt a 2nd time, it takes me back to the main menu
It ain't a bug. That's the end of that scene. After biting Shantrel, there's nothing more. I took a look at the decrypted images and I'm sure there's nothing more. The lack of " end " message can be confusing in this scene.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Not on the first 15 tries. i.e. it' still 3 v 1...
If 3 girls want to go to a cafe they will not let you win. I didn't think it was such a difficult story to understand. It's your fault that you stubbornly tried to win volleyball.
Okey... you stubbornly tried to win... And maybe you're mad that Maya does not play well. Okey... In the next of events, you can f*ck Maya in the ass (payback for a bad game).
I do not think that this part of the game is made very bad and game-shit-dev-shitty these words are not appropriate.

Reactions: Zal and Kakato

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
If 3 girls want to go to a cafe they will not let you win. I didn't think it was such a difficult story to understand. It's your fault that you stubbornly tried to win volleyball.
Okey... you stubbornly tried to win... And maybe you're mad that Maya does not play well. Okey... In the next of events, you can f*ck Maya in the ass (payback for a bad game).
I do not think that this part of the game is made very bad and game-shit-dev-shitty these words are not appropriate.
Helo Shant god, may I ask for an up to date mod? :)
Or a completed savegame?

BTW, Shant is the finest MILF this side of the universe. :)

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
It ain't a bug. That's the end of that scene. After biting Shantrel, there's nothing more. I took a look at the decrypted images and I'm sure there's nothing more. The lack of " end " message can be confusing in this scene.
Oh I know it's the end, but I just want to repeat it, but it just sends me to the games main menu as in the start/load screen

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Helo Shant god, may I ask for an up to date mod? :)
Or a completed savegame?
BTW, Shant is the finest MILF this side of the universe. :)
Thanx, me like Shant too =)
It's weird ... but I do not have a full save :eek: I passed all the events but on different saves.
If I do not have (or forgot where suitable) a suitable save, I use the developer tools.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oh I know it's the end, but I just want to repeat it, but it just sends me to the games main menu as in the start/load screen
Strange. I never met this kind of bug. :/ Did you use the command console to cheat ?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Seems to be a bug for me, if I bite Shantrel's butt a 2nd time, it takes me back to the main menu
Omg... I done patch for it... Apparently this is an early version... Don't bite butt a 2nd time.
This is a bug do not crash story

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Strange. I never met this kind of bug. :/ Did you use the command console to cheat ?
@ChaosX Now, I know what's your problem. You need the fix that mirenzo shared earlier. here it is : . Extract>copy>replace the files in the game folder. This should fix it.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
the latest was 0.3.3 i think
if you have 0.1 then it's normal to get the error :)

because the dev once again changed the buttons :) try this
now is simple
it just copies the sknf file and edits the volley file for win/loss/asskick (not tested)

Edit -> 0.4 had problem with volley file

First run the bat to create the un.rpy file
then run the game , if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
this is for the rpy files creation
now you can run the batch again to activate the volley file
then just run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD

new ver here
How to use this Mod with vs 0.9 ? Thx

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
If you search this whole thread, there is not a single mention of any "0.4.3" aside for your current post just now.
Except on the , and the one that links to. It just requires a bit of searching and browsing, searching user posts, and browsing back numerous pages, much like I had to do when I wanted to check for updates. This mod really needs it's own thread, but until then, we have to find it ourselves.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
now you can see all hotspot you want.
Does that actually change the background color of the hotspots so that they stand out, or just when you hover over them? Cause I just tried it, and "Meditate" still has a clear b

No, even when it's 2 v 2, it's still 3v1 as team mate gets in the way, over and over again. It's a shitty minigame and annyoing enough that I would not play this game, for free. There are better games, that don't waste my time.

Next events don't matter if i get bored and quit. Plus I hate anal so that is no incentive.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
@ChaosX Now, I know what's your problem. You need the fix that mirenzo shared earlier. here it is : . Extract>copy>replace the files in the game folder. This should fix it.
I put the fix already, dunno why it seems to be happening

Edit: I just read what VNorth said about early version, strange how I seem to be getting it when no one else is, when I Dl'ed it from here

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes