Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
test version 1.0 released, but the text with new brenda scenes is not transelated yet, so they in Russian. That the gist of things.

Reactions: Kakato

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Ok, I'm lost. I've been following the walkthrough, had no issues for the most part, except for some Lala events. The exact part of the walkthrough says: "This will unlock Lala club event, get heart start. This event has 3 end, BJ in Lala bedroom Friday, Foot Job in Lala bedroom Wednesday, BJ in bathroom Sunday. Continue until you find them all." Do I have to actually send her to the club and after that pick "I'm Mean" option? Cause the way it's written, it sounds like I need to still wait before sending her off there until I get those 3 scenes to trigger.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes I wish I was playing with gun and bazookas instead of volleyball... hitting Maya ass is pain in the ass. I should shoot with bullet that piece of fat. RAGE!!!

Reactions: Darkaura and VNorth

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes I wish I was playing with gun and bazookas instead of volleyball... hitting Maya ass is pain in the ass. I should shoot with bullet that piece of fat. RAGE!!!
you not supposed to hit her ass right? Also if you move your pointer to grab the top of the screen, and hold it to freeze for a few seconds, right as you serve, its a pritty much win for you.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
need help with Lala. Got to the part where i send her to club, send her there like 10 times already, but got only question mark hearts, and no progress on any other events

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
How does that work again? mine doesn't freeze? I don't get it this freeze.
In fact when I try to "hug the top" that Bullet-Asking ass is always in the way, unless that I threw it up the top that it bounce downward... then... the Ai started moving, no freeze. I even tried the sweet spot that someone message about somewhere in this forum... but that doesn't work too. Haha, this pong... well I did won once, then I lost twice after that.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
In fact when I try to "hug the top" that Bullet-Asking ass is always in the way, unless that I threw it up the top that it bounce downward... then... the Ai started moving, no freeze. I even tried the sweet spot that someone message about somewhere in this forum... but that doesn't work too. Haha, this pong... well I did won once, then I lost twice after that.
It's easy as a pie. Use my technique :

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
Owh yeah, it's you that message about the spot, I did that. But sure I'll do it again cuz I don't have anything else. so far the 95% yet to be proven. I'll give another try, heck I'll give it 10 more time :) thx

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
Owh yeah, it's you that message about the spot, I did that. But sure I'll do it again cuz I don't have anything else. so far the 95% yet to be proven. I'll give another try, heck I'll give it 10 more time :) thx
okay one, loses because Maya hitbox is, Idk a hell lot shitty it's like she bend over or something even though she did not most of the time, what I meant is that the ball go through her at the height of her neck, so the box is basically BS. (P.S. it already happen quite few time)

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I feel that I should record the gameplay... hahaha man it's annoying when Maya bend over or doesn't even move toward the ball

Edit : so sometime I did the position but starting from below the screen, so the ball bounce on the top first, but then Maya Ai stuck.

Last edited:

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I think I need a video of your success... I tried lifted it a bit so that Maya doesn't suck, but then the MC has to move.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes