Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
sorry
i don't understand....
but the 0.9 version in avalaible in any place?

thx
0.9 will be released to the public soon. It isn't available on any sites, because of individual water marks + id on the files. If the game gets leaked, the dev will immediately know who did it. It needs to be modded first.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I am also having difficulty talking to Jenny about volleyball at school. Everytime there is an interruption and I am unable to go further.
Any help?

Edit: What does elly_drink_lock do? Mine is currently at 5.
For talking to Jenny about volleyball you need +2 win volleyball.
elly_drink_lock - variable for 2nd f*ck 5 = Thuesday
If you did not pass the first f*ck, this is a useless variable.
Sometimes the day when Elly wants to drink you can hear when talking about homework with Jenny
Elly drinks once a week.
Read it for 1st time, MC need drink cocktail from the club.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is it step"cest" or regular ol good incest.
Well, I'd say good old incest. Shantrel isn't the MC's biological mom. There's a dialogue about it somewhere at the start of the game. Nothing have been told about the sis. So, I guess they are the real deal.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I managed to unlock scenes with Maya on the beach but still struggling to unlock the scenes with Elly in the bathroom.

I am also having difficulty talking to Jenny about volleyball at school. Everytime there is an interruption and I am unable to go further.

Any help?

Here are my advices :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
0.9 will be released to the public soon. It isn't available on any sites, because of individual water marks + id on the files. If the game gets leaked, the dev will immediately know who did it. It needs to be modded first.
ty so much

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I managed to unlock scenes with Maya on the beach but still struggling to unlock the scenes with Elly in the bathroom.

Any help?

you need to lock the bathroom door when you enter, there is a couple hotspots you need to find while you are entering the bathroom.

and about Jenny, win more matches, just two should do it

401Grem

May 14, 2017
ty so much
No mod is necessary, if the person sharing is willing to take the risk. Keep in mind, that evidence has never been made available to support the need for the mod, it's just something we're told before each release, not to denagrade anyone, the people here to good work and are awesome. The #1 problem with this need for modding, is that it requires 2 separate patreon releases to be submitted for comparison, which the last 2 times has failed to happen, so the game submitted never gets shared, except for those in the know.

Last edited:

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone help me ? I stuck in fixing the sink. Walktrough says you should get 1st blowjob here but I can't seems to find it. I'm grinding my Imprudence and Smartasses to 30+ already. What did I miss ? Bad dreams only loop on 1 scene as far as I know.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No mod is necessary, if the person sharing is willing to take the risk. Keep in mind, that evidence has never been made available to support the need for the mod, it's just something we're told before each release, not to denagrade anyone, the people here to good work and are awesome. The #1 problem with this need for modding, is that it requires 2 separate patreon releases to be submitted for comparison, which the last 2 times has failed to happen, so the game submitted never gets shared, except for those in the know.
You are right in a way. Simply put, the modders are the walls that prevent the dev from knowing who's ID been used. I don't know on which page it is on this thread, but there have been a few testimonies (don't know if it's the right word) of patreons who said they will be banned if they shared the game - Vnorth's warning to leakers. That's when Sam entered the scene to help us by comparing two copies and remove water marks + ID. In my humble opinion, The anons should be protected. It's cruel that we get to play a copy for a month and a dude gets banned for life. Well, that's my opinion.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone help me ? I stuck in fixing the sink. Walktrough says you should get 1st blowjob here but I can't seems to find it. I'm grinding my Imprudence and Smartasses to 30+ already. What did I miss ? Bad dreams only loop on 1 scene as far as I know.
There are no blowjobs in the sink scene. Only handjob. If you cum on her face, a new hotspot will appear on Shantrel's head, but there's no extension to this scene atm.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It's cruel that we get to play a copy for a month and a dude gets banned for life. Well, that's my opinion.
Logically at least, the banned patron can just get a copy here. The end result is the dev losing a patron - nothing more, nothing less. And a fine illustration of the futility of caring about software piracy.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Logically at least, the banned patron can just get a copy here. The end result is the dev losing a patron - nothing more, nothing less. And a fine illustration of the futility of caring about software piracy.
If the patreon doesn't care about his subscription, yeah. What if the dude is like many pledgers here = they truly like Vnorth's work and like to follow his progress ? Moreover, let me tell you one thing : good patreons = non leakers get stuffs we don't... Isn't it another good reason to avoid leaks ? It's a good compromise for both sides. Everything I'm saying is the truth. I won't give proofs, but it's your right to believe me or not. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dutchpete

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If the patreon doesn't care about his subscription, yeah. What if the dude is like many pledgers here = they truly like Vnorth's work and like to follow his progress. Moreover, let me tell you something : good patreons = non leakers get stuffs we don't... Isn't it another good reason to avoid leaks ? Everything I'm saying is the truth. I won't give proofs, but it's your right to believe me or not. ;)
I don't require proof, as I don't particularly care either way. People want to leak? Great. People don't want to leak? Terrific. The sun will rise, the sun will set, and eventually we will get a copy.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't require proof, as I don't particularly care either way. People want to leak? Great. People don't want to leak? Terrific. The sun will rise, the sun will set, and eventually we will get a copy.
Don't worry. I'm no hero, but I'm trying to find a solution to this problem. I won't make any promises either, but I will try my best to make things go back to the way it was.

Reactions: January2015

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Don't worry. I'm no hero, but I'm trying to find a solution to this problem. I won't make any promises either, but I will try my best to make things go back to the way it was.
I mean, if you can get hold of a patron's copy with the watermarked files, it should simply be a matter of doing a diff on the images, then using vim/bless or Frhed to remove the watermark on those files.

It should be noted that I have not seen a patron copy, so I don't know if he's doing something more involved or not, so I may be totally full of shit.

Reactions: Darkaura

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I mean, if you can get hold of a patron's copy with the watermarked files, it should simply be a matter of doing a diff on the images, then using vim/bless or Frhed to remove the watermark on those files.

It should be noted that I have not seen a patron copy, so I don't know if he's doing something more involved or not, so I may be totally full of shit.
I can. The problem is we need two copies + a willing mod. The latter is the most important element : a mod wishing to help us. Unfortunately, I have no experience in modding, so I don't know if there are other clues to explore.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I can. The problem is we need two copies + a willing mod. The latter is the most important element : a mod wishing to help us. Unfortunately, I have no experience in modding, so I don't know if there are other clues to explore.
I'm dumb. I should have said two patron copies.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes