Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Gave the game almost two hours. Got no where. Took a look at the walkthrough and realised your stats go down. I really like the look of the characters in this game, but the grind is beyond a joke. Such a shame too as not often you get animation in a renpy game that flows well, but no way I can justify wasting time on the game.

Even tried to increase stats on saveedit but even that was a waste. Gutted as the game does sound like it has decent content, its just a horrible chore to reach even the tiniest of it.
The best advice I can give you is to take some free time of yours to read the previous pages of this thread. With a little of patience, you'll find all answers to your questions. This thread is a walkthrough in itself for those who are patient ;)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
dont know if its been posted but 0.8 is free on his patreon page also other sites:)

U

User_215882

So how exactly do the cheats work? Like I see the download file, but when I (might have added it wrong) to the game I don't see any option to use cheats. If anyone knows what the steps are to implement them right or what exactly they do Id appreciate it.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I did all the way up to 5 I changed all the background to aqua ("#00ffff") got nothing there still hidden .
Hi, please ADD this to your decompiled transparent.rpy file. Rename the extension to ".rpy" before.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am following the walk through but still unable to get laura out of the washroom as i need lala alone on Thursday morning washroom for next scene to trigger. Please help me to trigger lala alone washroom scene step by step. Much Appreciated.

my current status are below:
Money: 2810
Impudence: 26
Smart ass: 185.5
slacker: -34
Thursday morning, before enter bathroom, enter Laura bedroom and quarrel with her, she will close her door room and didn't show up in bathroom.
You are too low in impudence and school level.

Reactions: Jansen

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So how exactly do the cheats work? Like I see the download file, but when I (might have added it wrong) to the game I don't see any option to use cheats. If anyone knows what the steps are to implement them right or what exactly they do Id appreciate it.
Why you need to use cheat? If you did all the thing you have to do, following my WT, You have plenty time to increase Impudence, smartass and schoolarshep level, just go to school all days, money are free, so?
Anyways, it's a renpy game, you can use console for cheat, if you don't know how, there's a guide in F95.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 2404
About this game: (English translate from VNorth)
IGY 18 years, decided to try himself in the role of "chief" in the house. This idea came from the SG feed his new mom, it most and he is interested in. SG easily deceived man and therefore under his insolent "charm" can sometimes get other female characters, but still did not get ... Extras. Info : 1. Scene, Night penetration to the older sister. 2 Slip handdzhob stepmother. And not a lot of detail is not essential. Russian national, English (not full) machine.

Updated: october 14 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Harem, Pissing, Drunk sex, sleep sex, all sex
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: Russian / English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
ver 0.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CRASH FIX: Download and extract it to the "Second_happiness-0.7-all" folder, overwriting the existing 3 files.

Many thanks to our sources who wanted to remain anonymous, you know who you are <3

Walkthrough 0.8 -
@mirenzo 0.6 walkthrough
Skatanafao's mod - Post with instructions
i am able to download ver 0.7 but 0.8 is not ziped and will not download tried 6 times and it never downloaded can you fix please i like this game

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The best advice I can give you is to take some free time of yours to read the previous pages of this thread. With a little of patience, you'll find all answers to your questions. This thread is a walkthrough in itself for those who are patient ;)
If I'm honest mate I can't whack off to any adult game. I think I use them more to spur on my own fantasy with new fuel lol. So because the writing is pretty shoddy (not meaning to insulting the dev as his English is much better than I could attempt Russian) as well as the horrible grinding and repetition, I just can't enjoy this game. As I said its a shame too because its Renpy and the benefit of Renpy is usually that its much quicker paced than RPGM games. But whilst I love the look of the models in the game, I just cannot justify putting time into it.

Cheers for the advice though pal.

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes