mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
In the end after a long wait, it will be free for everyone, so I don't see the problem.
If you think well, also us supporter have to wait 28 days to play a new version. As everybody know a new version can take max 1-2 days to be played. the only difference consist sopporter play the last version and non supporter play the version before but all us have to wait.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
And it seems like cheating won't really work either, fuck. Thanks, I'll get to it right away and try to deal with the grind!
Btw when you unlock a sex scene is there some kind of menu to replay it?
Believe me, you don't need cheat, the only mod you need is the "Hotspot lighting". It's not really true you can't cheat, it's a renpy game so you can use console but you have to use it smartly, not exagerating: If you increase your stat by 5 every week it's ok, if you increase by 50 in one day you will be catch! Money are free so don't need cheat.

Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Believe me, you don't need cheat, the only mod you need is the "Hotspot lighting". It's not really true you can't cheat, it's a renpy game so you can use console but you have to use it smartly, not exagerating: If you increase your stat by 5 every week it's ok, if you increase by 50 in one day you will be catch! Money are free so don't need cheat.
Thanks for the information! Could you direct me to this hotspot lighting mod? I did a search on this thread but couldn't find it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you think well, also us supporter have to wait 28 days to play a new version. As everybody know a new version can take max 1-2 days to be played. the only difference consist sopporter play the last version and non supporter play the version before but all us have to wait.
You have to wait, because it take time to make a new version. You think he can roll out new content every day and throw out a new version the same? If you pledge you get it at release day, and if you don't you wait another month for the free one.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the information! Could you direct me to this hotspot lighting mod? I did a search on this thread but couldn't find it.
There is a quirk, or a flaw in the game engine really. It work on several games using the same engine and where hidden stuff or flashing objects on the screen need to be clicked.

When you move the arrow keys, you notice the options in the menu at bottom light up. Well, if you move the arrow key up, and if there is any object on the screen (hidden or not, that you can interact with). And you then hit return key, well you activate that spot.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well this thread seems to be pretty heated. Anyway, anyone knows how much content this game has? If it's worth playing now? I know the grinding will be quite tedious in this.
it's worth playing with a walkthrough

I personally almost dropped after the introduction, but it gets better when you start getting the events and what is good is really good

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You have to wait, because it take time to make a new version. You think he can roll out new content every day and throw out a new version the same? If you pledge you get it at release day, and if you don't you wait another month for the free one.
I know very well why I have to wait, i was only answering to Iggybousse to tell him this: I'm a VNorth supporter and i wait the same as non supporter. It change only the number of the version. Non supporter have the benefit to play the free version with my walkthrough done if they want/need it.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
It is not Patreon that set the pledge amounts though. I pledged as little as 1 usd, and a s much as 20 in the past on stuff. Remember, you don't pledge for the size of updates or content releases, but you pledge to support the content creator, and when looking at Patreon that content creator can be anything really. But yeah there is content creators that give a bitter taste of trying to fleece you.
Not to mention he doesn't ask much on his Patreon page. And forgot to mention I hate the payment system, instead of letting you pay every month as you desire, you have to practically have a subscription. Not my taste.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not to mention he doesn't ask much on his Patreon page. And forgot to mention I hate the payment system, instead of letting you pay every month as you desire, you have to practically have a subscription. Not my taste.
Well, I play a browser game where people cry about the idea of a monthly sub of like 5usd, and then they go spend a few houndred USD on the damn thing regulary. I don't really mind pay monthly on a pledge. If things start go south, just cancel the pledge and renew it at a later time if it get better again.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
VNorth unfortunately has a big handicap that is the one that almost does not know English at all. Sometimes he does not understand the questions we ask him and even when he understands it, it is difficult for him to answer and express his thoughts in English. This is mainly why it speaks little when it is here and on its site.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
VNorth unfortunately has a big handicap that is the one that almost does not know English at all. Sometimes he does not understand the questions we ask him and even when he understands it, it is difficult for him to answer and express his thoughts in English. This is mainly why it speaks little when it is here and on its site.
True that, that's a serious handicap. Moreover, after he understands the question, you must understand the answer :D Sorry guys, I can translate the game into English, but I can't be online 24/7 to translate all comments and replies.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I checked but the mod post here months ago it's out of date! I speaked with NNorth about your request. It seem he will release next version 0.9 for free with this mod and cheat included. I repeat "It seem", I'm not in VNorth mind but it's about Christmans and we're all more good.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
the only procedure is for volley fix , you must re apply them

go to game folder
probably you will have a demo_minigame.rpy and a demo_minigame.bak
either delete rpy / run the game (to recreate it) , then run the batch or delete rpy , rename bak to rpy (i guess it was the original file) run the batch file to apply the fixes for volley
does this mod reveal the hidden buttons ???

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
it should but I have not tried it, too risky and too complicated. If you want to try it, make a virgin copy of the whole game and try to use it.
The quickest way to get visible hotspots, if you know what you're doing is:
1) Use the "UnRen" mod provided by F95.
2) Use option 2 to decompile.
3) Start the game to decompile.
4) Exit the game.
5) Open with notepad the file "transparent.rpy" that is in the "game" directory and where you see written "background = None" change "None" with the color code you prefer. The codes can be found on google.
7) Save, exit and restart the game.
8) Go to your room and see immediately if it works. "Meditate" hotspots.
9) Even in this case it is always better to make a copy of the game if you aren't more than sure of what you are doing, just one more or less space to get errors!

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I checked but the mod post here months ago it's out of date! I speaked with NNorth about your request. It seem he will release next version 0.9 for free with this mod and cheat included. I repeat "It seem", I'm not in VNorth mind but it's about Christmans and we're all more good.
Thank you, I do hope he will include them. Spent a few hours on this game and my god the grind is way too high for what you get as reward imo, it reminds me of the grind for Big Brother. If he would just cut the grind by half this game would be among the better ones I've played.

Reactions: January2015

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you, I do hope he will include them. Spent a few hours on this game and my god the grind is way too high for what you get as reward imo, it reminds me of the grind for Big Brother. If he would just cut the grind by half this game would be among the better ones I've played.
The grind is only bad if you have to redo it. The first time it's not that big of a deal and having progress is nice to experience during a grind.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I know, today we all are "game eater", we want finish a game fast to play another to see new scenes. I'm an old player, my first game i play in internet was World Of Warcraft, a game where you have to grind for money, grind for exp to level up your hero, grind for better armor and weapons. Today grind for me it's just a walk but i can understand you. My satisfation it's not to see some sexy image but to be able to see them. One image only satisf your eyes, the path to reach them satisf your brain, just my 2 cent opinion.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
yes

it should but I have not tried it, too risky and too complicated. If you want to try it, make a virgin copy of the whole game and try to use it.
The quickest way to get visible hotspots, if you know what you're doing is:
1) Use the "UnRen" mod provided by F95.
2) Use option 2 to decompile.
3) Start the game to decompile.
4) Exit the game.
5) Open with notepad the file "transparent.rpy" that is in the "game" directory and where you see written "background = None" change "None" with the color code you prefer. The codes can be found on google.
7) Save, exit and restart the game.
8) Go to your room and see immediately if it works. "Meditate" hotspots.
9) Even in this case it is always better to make a copy of the game if you aren't more than sure of what you are doing, just one more or less space to get errors!
sorry but the procedure you wrote is more complicated than a batch file which does the same thing :)
1-2-3 (same procedure and the batch runs the game if it doesn't found the rpy file)

and btw you don't need to backup whole game (also the batch makes backup)
the batch only edits the volley (minidemo ... can't remember the game) and reads (not write) the transparent file , all the other mods are in sknf_mod.rpy and sknf_mod1.rpy files

Reactions: Burt
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes