Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Behind a wall of grinding that takes hours to tear down

So far I found the scenes on my journey through the game and waiting on the next release :p Just face it, not all games is for everyone to like and enjoy. This is a puzzle/search and find game more than just a fap fap game.

Reactions: Hoboy

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Behind a wall of grinding that takes hours to tear down
Then, this game is not made for you. It's very challenging and rewarding. That's what I expect from a game. Banging your entire family after a potion, 3 dialogues and a magic hat defines the type of games I hate and don't play. If a game doesn't have a slow/natural pace, I ditch it and search for another game which corresponds to my expectations. In your case, it's the best solution.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
This game is not hard but some elements of gameplay are missing that's all
Dark soul it's a linear game you bet a boss and you walk forward you don't need a quest system but imagine Mass Effect series without quest log (list) or journal ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game is not hard but some elements of gameplay are missing that's all
Dark soul it's a linear game you bet a boss and you walk forward you don't need a quest system but imagine Mass Effect series without quest log (list) or journal ?
People these days! Whatever did we do in the old days with Leisure Suit Larry, Kings Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest and so forth ANY game with text input. no quest logs. Just, you and your brain.... geeze, how did we survive :p

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
People these days! Whatever did we do in the old days with Leisure Suit Larry, Kings Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest and so forth ANY game with text input. no quest logs. Just, you and your brain.... geeze, how did we survive :p
Use your brain that stupide excuse.. listen to me man i use my brain but i don't have a time to waste to try and try without have something to tell me if a progress or not.
Exemple : you do something with Shatral or Shantal whatever.. the MC tell you you have to do X thing but you stop playing the game for 2 weeks and you return in the game you want resume you progress remembering where you stop last time what MC said last time but nothing :)
And stop insulting people with their brain because i préparing l'E.N.A maybe kakato tell you what is l'E.N.A in french country.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Use your brain that stupide excuse.. listen to me man i use my brain but i don't have a time to waste to try and try without have something to tell me if a progress or not.
Exemple : you do something with Shatral or Shantal whatever.. the MC tell you you have to do X thing but you stop playing the game for 2 weeks and you return in the game you want resume you progress remembering where you stop last time what MC said last time but nothing :)
And stop insulting people with their brain because i préparing l'E.N.A maybe kakato tell you what is l'E.N.A in french country.
and here I thought bureaucrat was a way of insult people in French. And you study to become one? :p Btw, my post was not to insult people, it was a ironic view on how things are now, compared to before.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
anyone? with a good heart that will upload v0.9 ^_^
No one will upload 0.9 link dude. We will have to wait until .10 is release and then may be the dev. will upload 0.9 on his patreon page. So just play some other game in the meanwhile and wait patiently. :)

Reactions: Kakato

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Okay, i just did the $10 pledge on patron. Where would i find the v0.9?
2-3 December, after your bill is charged, you will get the 0.9, 5 Dec. 0.10.
Your bill isn't charged for November.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Okay, i just did the $10 pledge on patron. Where would i find the v0.9?
Nice to know we've got another patreon. Still, I would strongly go against sharing the game without it being modded. @muttdoggy : can I request the help of another mod please? Sam won't be back. Me and others wrote to him several times, but he doesn't reply anymore. Well, I don't blame him. Too many drama boys pissed him off.

P.S : If it's possible and if you trust me, I would like to being able to edit/delete pushy/agressive comments and ban " spoiled children " who can't wait.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Nice to know we've got another patreon. Still, I would strongly go against sharing the game without it being modded. @muttdoggy : can I request the help of another mod please? Sam won't be back. Me and others wrote to him several times, but he doesn't reply anymore. Well, I don't blame him. Too many drama boys pissed him off.

P.S : If it's possible and if you trust me, I would like to being able to edit/delete pushy/agressive comments and ban " spoiled children " who can't wait.
If he is willing to risk whatever the threat is by sharing, there shouldn't be any further reason for the mod. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes