mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone got problem with the old save, start a new game, make 1 save then load the 1.0 save.

meone

Jul 3, 2017
I seriously can't get into the club to get the recipe,keeps saying "i don't want to spend christmas here"and i think thus no ending scenes,any ideas?

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
can't seem to buy the champagne from the shop just get told she is sold out of everything any ideas on what your supposed to do?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Old 1.0ver saves don't work, sends to the home screen.
start a new game, skip intro, then click on load game ; and click over the save you want to load. it will ask you to type your name again, do it. and the game will load the save

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get the cheats from the Cheat file provided with the game, to rework. I used it once and now it's grayed out and can't be used again. I'm also trying to use the Cheats that "kare" provided.

Here's also some cheats. Hotspots are visible, and variable viewer for all your console needs (press F4).

Is it causing a conflict?

Also thank you for the support you all give. (noobs like me need it.) :p

Reactions: Luciano

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I try doing this but I get the "Can't find file" error and the game just starts again in a new instance...
I start the bat file, start a new game, save, exit the game then in the bat file I press any key and get that error and the game starts again :-/

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hello people! I complete the path with Shantrell and with Lala... Now I try the path with Ms. Brenda and... stuck...
The walkthrogh say "Brenda: 2 animations (start from colledge need 40+ nerd and pass secret place.)"
Ok... Now... what or where is this "pass secret place"??

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello people! I complete the path with Shantrell and with Lala... Now I try the path with Ms. Brenda and... stuck...
The walkthrogh say "Brenda: 2 animations (start from colledge need 40+ nerd and pass secret place.)"
Ok... Now... what or where is this "pass secret place"??
Secret place is under teacher's desk, go friday at school click desk, next friday go school MORNING time and hide.

Reactions: VNorth
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes