• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I lose at pong because it starts monotonous as fuck, then picks up the pace at the rate of a frog boiling in a pot, and by the time quick reflexes are needed my attention has drifted to something more interesting than pong, which includes everyfuckingthing.

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
my game keeps crashing everytime i try to load up my old save from 1.0 i tried to start a new game and load up but its not working.

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
Do you used mod from MEGA link? Start your game without any mod.
no i havent downloaded a mod i wasnt even aware one existed i got it to load but now im having a problem saving i keep getting an error and an exception has occured message while running game code.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
no i havent downloaded a mod i wasnt even aware one existed i got it to load but now im having a problem saving i keep getting an error and an exception has occured message while running game code.
Hm. My old save good worked and from another the site I have not message about crush game.
Try another old save.

meone

Jul 3, 2017
Seriously now how do i get into the club during the christmas event,i finish the event without that step and no scenes whatsoever.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes