sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
hello,

How do you run the bat? and or what is the bat that might help me.

Any assistance would be appreciated

thanks in advanced
you are using windows or other os ?
if you are using windows how do you run the game or any application ?
:)

if you are using other os (linux / mac etc) then the bat(ch) file itsn't for you

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

if you are using other os (linux / mac etc) then the bat(ch) file itsn't for you

I cant get yours file working. In version 0.9 it worked perfectly.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To everyone who can't start the christmast event, it appears only at night when you're in your room " Christmast ". Do note, that there are 3 endings = 2 good + 1 bad. One of the good endings doesn't have a conclusion in this version.

Also, I would recommend you guys to keep a save JUST before starting the christmast event. You'll understand why later.

Reactions: Jackbite

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I cant get yours file working. In version 0.9 it worked perfectly.
try this (use it in a "clean" game folder , not in old one where did you just c/p the new update) and tell me if you see any errors

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017

I am using windows. what is a batch file. Where do I look for it?

Thanks

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
try this (use it in a "clean" game folder , not in old one where did you just c/p the new update) and tell me if you see any errors

Still nothing happened.. no errors no changes nothing

Jul 18, 2017
Unter dem Tisch Quest vom Poster (Shantrel)?
Bitte helfen. Das ist die letzte Quest für 100%

Under the Table Quest from the Poster ( Shantrel Best mom )
pls help. This ist the last Quest for 100%

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
To everyone who can't start the christmast event, it appears only at night when you're in your room " Christmast ".
If anyone's having trouble with what reads as a simple instruction, then you're probably taking some prerequisite conditions for granted. I've never seen any Christmas button or hidden hotspot in the bedroom at night or any other time. The other repeated advice was to leave and come back to find it, but the option still doesn't appear.

What else has to be done to unlock the option? it was probably something you already finished before the event was patched in.

EDIT: Try this: Unzip a fresh install of the file attached to the OP, start a new game, read until Night, and locate any button that says 'Christmas'. Can you find it in this image?
2018-02-10 16_41_14-Second happiness.png

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If anyone's having trouble with what reads as a simple instruction, then you're probably taking some prerequisite conditions for granted. I've never seen any Christmas button or hidden hotspot in the bedroom at night or any other time. The other repeated advice was to leave and come back to find it, but the option still doesn't appear.

What else has to be done to unlock the option? it was probably something you already finished before the event was patched in.
If it doesn't appear, you might lack progression somewhere. It appeared immediately on my side. Double-check every scenes with Lala/Shantrel/Laura and try again. I didn't do anything. As far as I'm concerned, I'm sure of one thing : I had every scenes unlocked from all the previous versions. May be that's why I got the option instantly. That's the best advice I can give you : double check all the scenes with the three girls. I'm sure it's not a bug.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
If it doesn't appear, you might lack progression somewhere. It appeared immediately on my side. Double-check every scenes with Lala/Shantrel/Laura and try again. I didn't do anything. As far as I'm concerned, I'm sure of one thing : I had every scenes unlocked from all the previous versions. May be that's why I got the option instantly. That's the best advice I can give you : double check all the scenes with the three girls. I'm sure it's not a bug.
Do you remember anyone mentioning Christmas in their story progression? Maybe they dropped some hint.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do you remember anyone mentioning Christmas in their story progression? Maybe they dropped some hint.
It has nothing to do with the girls talking about christmast or not. As soon as I loaded my save, I went in the room and waited for the night. " Christmast" was there. So, the event must definitely have a link with your progression.

Edit : Well, as the last answer states it, Vnorth has changed something. The event seems to be in the poster now.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
the "can't find file" it isn't for sure an error :)
if you try to delete a file which doesn't exist you will get the same "error" message
so after that , you ran the game to see if the mod exists or not ??
I had to manually copy sknf_mod.rpy to the game folder and I get the mod menu, but I don't think I have full functionality because I don't get an option to win the Volleyball game and hotspots are not visible

also, unrelated to this issue, after I got the bathroom key form the workshop, I only ever get that event when working there... can't get the other rooms keys :-/

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Janna's progression in the walkthough doesn't include a beach scene I just discovered. I haven't gotten all the park scenes with her yet, but I got her drunk there twice and have reconciled with Laura once. Attached a quicksave from the start of the beach encounter:
2018-02-10 22_19_02-Second happiness.png

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes