wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a 1.0 link for windows? I keep running into strange issues in 1.1, like I cannot say hello to Janna at all.
Did you start a new game or are you continuing from the past updates. If you have either just started or resarted then you have to first visted her and Laura and the other girl at the park on Monday and Friday. Then on Wednesday at the beach Janna will approach you ( be warned it'll be random )

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It has nothing to do with the girls talking about christmast or not. As soon as I loaded my save, I went in the room and waited for the night. " Christmast" was there. So, the event must definitely have a link with your progression.

Edit : Well, as the last answer states it, Vnorth has changed something. The event seems to be in the poster now.
No, the poster only show if you have meet the requirement to do Christmas.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
not getting the red rings around hot spots ,all other cheats seam to work,yet im getting this when i try to install the SKNF mod

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Janna's progression in the walkthough doesn't include a beach scene I just discovered. I haven't gotten all the park scenes with her yet, but I got her drunk there twice and have reconciled with Laura once. Attached a quicksave from the start of the beach encounter:
View attachment 66697
Every wednesday evening you can randomly meet someone at the beach, nothing to do with the Jenny park event.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I don't find the "Christmas" Event... I read somes post here about the poster. Something about "the poster only show if you have meet the requirement to do Christmas."... Ok. I check that and I have all the events marked with a green "√" except two of them... "Cofee" and "I want Christmas"... That two have a red "x" mark... My cuestion is... What is this "Cofee" event?! I miss something here.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
"Cofee" and "I want Christmas"... That two have a red "x" mark... My cuestion is... What is this "Cofee" event?! I miss something here.
"Cofee" - this is not event, this is hint/reminder. Maybe I'll redone it.
List on the right side in the bedroom have not event.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't find the "Christmas" Event... I read somes post here about the poster. Something about "the poster only show if you have meet the requirement to do Christmas."... Ok. I check that and I have all the events marked with a green "√" except two of them... "Cofee" and "I want Christmas"... That two have a red "x" mark... My cuestion is... What is this "Cofee" event?! I miss something here.
Go to Liza shop, buy 2 coffee and your coffee event is done but i don't know if this will solve your problem with Christmas.

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
Every time I try to lick Shant when she is sleeping the MC says that it's too risky. I can't figure how to trigger it.

Can someone help me?

Also, is there some updated walkthrough?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Every time I try to lick Shant when she is sleeping the MC says that it's too risky. I can't figure how to trigger it.

Can someone help me?

Also, is there some updated walkthrough?
Wich version are you playing please and from where you download

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hey folks, i am i a loop hole or so. Playing v1.1 with a 1.0 save. Shant was mad that she wont teach me any more, now i have paid her 4 times 1k buks 2 fr and 2 sun. But the she wont take me to the shopping trip. Can it be related that i do not have finished the moria/daughter tutoring?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
If you accidentaly start playing volley ball as a c-student, are you automatically cut off from Maya, Jenny and Ella? I played the first two games, which I lost, as either a c-student or just a student. When I won my first day I made sure I was a nerd king, but I didn't get to talk to Maya or Jenny in class the next class day. Is there any way I can fix this? Save game file included. Capture1.1.JPG

401Grem

May 14, 2017
If you accidentaly start playing volley ball as a c-student, are you automatically cut off from Maya, Jenny and Ella? I played the first two games, which I lost, as either a c-student or just a student. When I won my first day I made sure I was a nerd king, but I didn't get to talk to Maya or Jenny in class the next class day. Is there any way I can fix this? Save game file included. View attachment 66878
Some Maya dialog is dependent on being c-student, not sure of Jenny. Skip school for 2-3 weeks and student level will fall back. Going to school at least one day per week, will avoid Chantrel anger and loss of impudence.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes