Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Some Maya dialog is dependent on being c-student, not sure of Jenny. Skip school for 2-3 weeks and student level will fall back. Going to school at least one day per week, will avoid Chantrel anger and loss of impudence.
I don't even get a chance to talk to her. Here's what my school looks like. I've won my 3 games and Elly has jumped off the cliff.

no dialog available.JPG

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Playing with the "best mommy" mod, still missing a coffee and 1 under table achievement for Chantrel?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Those choice also don't come up. FFS I guess I'll have to start over.
You have to do events in the sequence i write in my wt:
1st Fuck Ella till kiss
2nd Fuck Maya
3rd Fuck Jenny
4er Treesome

miina

Apr 30, 2017
I can't make Stella show in the park, I tried to cycle between locations at the park in the morning/day of every the of the week. Please help :cryingface:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
@sknf
for the mod do both files need to be in the same folder as second_happiness.exe or the .bat file in the root folder and the .rpy in the game folder?
Here's how I do it:
1. Start the batch file
2. It creates the un.rpyc file since it's not there already
3. Starts the game automatically afterwards
4. I quickly start a new game and skip the intro, make a save and then quit
5. Timer ends in the .cmd screen
6. Says "can't find file" and starts the game again

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I can't make Stella show in the park, I tried to cycle between locations at the park in the morning/day of every the of the week. Please help :cryingface:
Talk to them near the bench and look schedule, Stella days will be there.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knows how to get different endings in the christmas story? Quite literally the only choice that the walkthrough mentions should give you a different outcome stops you from getting stuff from the store (The walkthrough says that you can watch TV with mother and later go to the store, but watching TV advances time meaning you cannot get any of the beer or the vodka which is necessary for a successful end event.) The walkthrough is somewhat poorly worded, but could anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I would greatly appreciate any responses.

I'm kind of sad that this game doesn't have any ingame hint systems and that it's extremely dependent on grinding and different event triggers can trigger multiple times and will make it a hell to get through normally (I was stuck on the mother's/Moira's story for literally hours and had to download a save for v1.0 even though I followed the walkthrough to the best of my capabilities as per what was written.)

John Doeseph

Apr 27, 2017
In the walkthrough it says get the drinks from shop after talking to Shantrel but when I go there she says there is no more and I was too late. What do I do now??

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My last save was from end 0.9, is that a WT for 1.0 and 1.1?

I'm kinda scared of playing this game without a WT, cause the last time I got stuck doing 2 missions at once that was not moving forward, only after I few messages and hours of gameplay later that @mirenzo pointed me in the right direction saying that one mission was negating the other, after that I was able to make progress and mom finally invited me to shop with her.

Thanks @mirenzo for all the help and @VNorth for a great game.

Reactions: VNorth

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Brenda's Friday morning secret keeps crashing to menu when I try to hide. I get as far as looking at her chair, then suddenly return to main menu.

2018-02-11 15_02_07-Second happiness.png
What the hell kind of college did you go to? Those records are confidential; parents and legal guardians can't even get a transcript except from the student. Also, this scene fires if Shan sees you just once during the day, even if you went to class right after. If you run into her while getting a cup of coffee, at the end of the week you suffer brain damage from the incomprehensibility of her anger.

Jul 18, 2017
Under the Table Quest from the Poster ( Shantrel Best mom ) ?
I have a one green hook and one red hook.
What is the Solution
pls help. This is the last Quest for 100%

sry for my english

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
@Henryhyde

Batch file is a file with BAT extension
did you download the file ? did you extract the content to the main folder of the game ?
if yes , then you will see the file , if you have hidden extension's the file has (usually) e icon with a window

@ReyBell you don't see any text (in cmd window) with this batch file ??????

@sknf
for the mod do both files need to be in the same folder as second_happiness.exe or the .bat file in the root folder and the .rpy in the game folder?
Here's how I do it:

4. I quickly start a new game and skip the intro, make a save and then quit
same folder with the exe , the bat copies the rpy to the game folder
you don't need to do step 4 :) , the game runs only to decompile files (rpyc->rpy)
did you use the 4.3.2 file version ?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes