Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
@Henryhyde

Batch file is a file with BAT extension
did you download the file ? did you extract the content to the main folder of the game ?
if yes , then you will see the file , if you have hidden extension's the file has (usually) e icon with a window

@ReyBell you don't see any text (in cmd window) with this batch file ??????

same folder with the exe , the bat copies the rpy to the game folder
you don't need to do step 4 :) , the game runs only to decompile files (rpyc->rpy)
did you use the 4.3.2 file version ?
yeah I tried both 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 :-/ I have no idea what file it isn't finding since all the .rpyc files also have a .rpy file that was decompiled by un.rpyc

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
My last save was from end 0.9, is that a WT for 1.0 and 1.1?

I'm kinda scared of playing this game without a WT, cause the last time I got stuck doing 2 missions at once that was not moving forward, only after I few messages and hours of gameplay later that @mirenzo pointed me in the right direction saying that one mission was negating the other, after that I was able to make progress and mom finally invited me to shop with her.

Thanks @mirenzo for all the help and @VNorth for a great game.
You are welcome my friend, glad i can help someone doing this game i love. Yes last 1.1 WT is for all prevoius versions included 1.0. Enjoy.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Under the Table Quest from the Poster ( Shantrel Best mom ) ?
I have a one green hook and one red hook.
What is the Solution
pls help. This is the last Quest for 100%

sry for my english
That Best mommy poster is a new entry for me to but i know all game and under the table there are only two scenes both with the hotspot "Tickle" both scenes are in the kitchen during breakfast, one monday morning with all family, and one random during morning breakfast with Shantrel alone.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I've hit a seriously fucked up bug here. I mistakenly entered Laura's room Wed morning and got locked out, and not only will it never unlock, ever after deleting the game folder and AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen and starting a new game from a freshly unzipped install, her room button is still greyed out!

wolfox9

Oct 9, 2017
I've hit a seriously fucked up bug here. I mistakenly entered Laura's room Wed morning and got locked out, and not only will it never unlock, ever after deleting the game folder and AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen and starting a new game from a freshly unzipped install, her room button is still greyed out!
Delete Backup in your RenPy\backups, that fixed it for me.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
did you use the 4.3.2 file version ?
Where is this 4.3.2 version? The OP links to 4.3/4.3.1, and a thread search for 4.3.2 only showed me your and Skorpionss posts about it.

Delete Backup in your RenPy\backups, that fixed it for me.
Yeah, found it in there, too. That didn't save my saved games, but I managed to fix it by using cheats to increment lora rezerv3 up, and it reset the next day.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone knows how to get different endings in the christmas story? Quite literally the only choice that the walkthrough mentions should give you a different outcome stops you from getting stuff from the store (The walkthrough says that you can watch TV with mother and later go to the store, but watching TV advances time meaning you cannot get any of the beer or the vodka which is necessary for a successful end event.) The walkthrough is somewhat poorly worded, but could anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I would greatly appreciate any responses.

I'm kind of sad that this game doesn't have any ingame hint systems and that it's extremely dependent on grinding and different event triggers can trigger multiple times and will make it a hell to get through normally (I was stuck on the mother's/Moira's story for literally hours and had to download a save for v1.0 even though I followed the walkthrough to the best of my capabilities as per what was written.)
What kind of WT are you reading? This is mine:

Go Laura room, start assemble the sofa with your sisters.

Day time, talk to Shantrel, exit go to shop, buy 2 champagne, 2 wine and something to eat for 500$.

Back home, now if you talk with mom again and chose yes to see tv with her, you get the 1st bad ending so answer “No”.

It’s evening time, go back to shop, buy beer and sweets.

Back home, It’s night time, go your room and sleep.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Why are you so disperate if Laura room is blocked? The grey status it's only for 1 day, if you are forced to do something on wednesday you can wait 1 week or load your previous save. If you don't have a closed save, look for autosaves.

Jul 18, 2017
That Best mommy poster is a new entry for me to but i know all game and under the table there are only two scenes both with the hotspot "Tickle" both scenes are in the kitchen during breakfast, one monday morning with all family, and one random during morning breakfast with Shantrel alone.

This is not random. one monday morning and the last on Tuesday morning but i have only one green hook and one red hook :/

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm playing 1.0 since for some reason 1.1 does not show the hot spots (is it just me?). I downloaded it here.
Someone tell me inside 1.1 version there is a cheat folder where is located my WT and the cheat to see hotspot, is that true?

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
To try help you more i restart the game from beginning following my WT i will post a save for the most important point of the game. Be patient because this will take long time. You can change MC name using Console. These saves are in cronological order so if you take the last you take also all the previous. Put it in SH\game\save folder. If for any reasons my save don't work for you, after you put my save in your save folder, start a new game and do 1 save yourself first day. After this load my save, should work. That's because the persistent file had to change. Due to the fact i restart the game i have also checked my WT and add some hint. i will post my revised WT when the version 1.1 will shared, around 10 February.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can not seem to load the save files in the 1.1 version?
Anyone can help me out please?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is not random. one monday morning and the last on Tuesday morning but i have only one green hook and one red hook :/
Best mommy panel it's been added by VNorth to the 1.1 version just before he shared here. Mine it's different, i have only 1 check in "Under the table" so maybe he change something i don't know. I can only suggest you to try at least 2 time hitting both "Tickle" hotspot to see if something change on Mommy panel.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Why are you so disperate if Laura room is blocked? The grey status it's only for 1 day, if you are forced to do something on wednesday you can wait 1 week or load your previous save. If you don't have a closed save, look for autosaves.
You didn't even comprehend my post before answering it. My point was that it wasn't normally clearing, not day after day, and starting a new game had it greyed out from the beginning. If you didn't understand the problem then you definitely wouldn't understand the fix for it.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
ive got red x on under the table and morning blowjob on best mommy poster,tickled her under table with family and alone multiple times also does someone know which morning blowjob it refers to,trying to start i want christmas,
cheers

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes