mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
In the christmas event i hit butt hotspot on lauras head for second time and never get the poke hotspot after.After im back to the living room again.I used my saves and mirenzos save but the same.Can somebody help please?
You have to repeat till poke hotspot spawn

Reactions: VNorth

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Mirenzo if you mean repeat the same day I did it many times but poke does not appear.Thanks for your time!
I'm sorry, i don't know what you have done with Laura before Christams event so how can help you? I can only suggest you to take my save 1.0 or 1.1 on page 198 and you will see the difference.
Following my wt for Christmas event, you have to:
1 Speak with Laura.
2 Speak with Lala
3 Speak with Laura till poke hotspot spawn.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
What kind of WT are you reading? This is mine:

Go Laura room, start assemble the sofa with your sisters.

Day time, talk to Shantrel, exit go to shop, buy 2 champagne, 2 wine and something to eat for 500$.

Back home, now if you talk with mom again and chose yes to see tv with her, you get the 1st bad ending so answer “No”.

It’s evening time, go back to shop, buy beer and sweets.

Back home, It’s night time, go your room and sleep.
The line of "Back home, now if you talk with mom again and chose yes to see tv with her, you get the 1st bad ending so answer 'no'. " - This was the confusing part of what the WT says. It seems like this conversation is a choice between routes and it was mentioned in your walkthrough that there was a total of 3 routes (Lala, Shant and normal ending.), and tbh there aren't too many conversation choices and there are no mentions on your walkthrough of what the choices are for the other routes other than that 1 line which mentions the bad ending. So it gave the false impression that you were instructing us of a alternative ending for this event, but the other endings ("good" ones.) weren't covered at all. It would've been nice if you could note "If you choose X then it will push you to Shant ending".

I am thankful for most of your walkthrough as it did let me get through a lot, although at some points I did get stuck (The leg touching thing for the threesome, as I only had 4 buttons instead of 5-6 that were necessary.) and repeating some event triggers or doing multiple events together stopped you from progressing (I was stuck on Shant's 3rd panty event as it didn't want to start even after I tried doing everything.) I am not sure if you feel like adding a bit more information to these triggers and maybe mention what sort of event triggers we should avoid after a certain point and maybe for the christmas WT you could mention what the points are to get to the other routes (And re-wording the line to "Go back home. Now if you talk to Shant you can watch TV with her, pressing 'yes' will trigger a bad ending to this event, so press 'No'.") .

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The line of "Back home, now if you talk with mom again and chose yes to see tv with her, you get the 1st bad ending so answer 'no'. " - This was the confusing part of what the WT says. It seems like this conversation is a choice between routes and it was mentioned in your walkthrough that there was a total of 3 routes (Lala, Shant and normal ending.), and tbh there aren't too many conversation choices and there are no mentions on your walkthrough of what the choices are for the other routes other than that 1 line which mentions the bad ending. So it gave the false impression that you were instructing us of a alternative ending for this event, but the other endings ("good" ones.) weren't covered at all. It would've been nice if you could note "If you choose X then it will push you to Shant ending".

I am thankful for most of your walkthrough as it did let me get through a lot, although at some points I did get stuck (The leg touching thing for the threesome, as I only had 4 buttons instead of 5-6 that were necessary.) and repeating some event triggers or doing multiple events together stopped you from progressing (I was stuck on Shant's 3rd panty event as it didn't want to start even after I tried doing everything.) I am not sure if you feel like adding a bit more information to these triggers and maybe mention what sort of event triggers we should avoid after a certain point and maybe for the christmas WT you could mention what the points are to get to the other routes (And re-wording the line to "Go back home. Now if you talk to Shant you can watch TV with her, pressing 'yes' will trigger a bad ending to this event, so press 'No'.") .
I'm sorry for my bad english, you know before writing we must think what we're writing and thinking in Italian it's not exacly the same thing than thinking in english. I hope the the times my WT help someone forgive the times i write something confused.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
There is a walkthrough.
i quoting from the walkthrough and just said "Day time, talk to Shantrel, exit go to shop, buy 2 champagne, 2 wine and something to eat for 500$." did that went to store said already sold out everything if u pass it can u tell me what u did

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i quoting from the walkthrough and just said "Day time, talk to Shantrel, exit go to shop, buy 2 champagne, 2 wine and something to eat for 500$." did that went to store said already sold out everything if u pass it can u tell me what u did
If Lisa says " everything is sold out ", it means you missed something before. End the Christmast event and start it again, because if you've got this message, it means you're on the highway to get the bad ending.

Edit: ONE IMPORTANT THING GUYS :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
If Lisa says " everything is sold out ", it means you missed something before. End the Christmast event and start it again, because if you've got this message, it means you're on the highway to get the bad ending.

thanks dude i will try it and hope i can pass it

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i went to the club first friday evening and they kept talking about the outfit she was wearing and he kissed her go went looking for yanga found her at thicket just a hello and hello back

i went to the club first friday evening and they kept talking about the outfit she was wearing and he kissed her go went looking for yanga found her at thicket just a hello and hello back can u please write the walk-through for the christmas event if possible thank u in advance

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i went to the club first friday evening and they kept talking about the outfit she was wearing and he kissed her go went looking for yanga found her at thicket just a hello and hello back

i went to the club first friday evening and they kept talking about the outfit she was wearing and he kissed her go went looking for yanga found her at thicket just a hello and hello back can u please write the walk-through for the christmas event if possible thank u in advance
I'm busy atm. If you can wait till tomorrow, I'll rewrite the Christmast event's WT.

Reactions: Don-Daddy

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

That was a bug! I don't know if VNorth fix it before release the 1.1 but i think so. Now it's exacly the same if you go first Yanga or Krysta.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes