Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That was a bug! I don't know if VNorth fix it before release the 1.1 but i think so. Now it's exacly the same if you go first Yanga or Krysta.
I didn't know it was a bug. I just did the opposite and it worked fine. Either way, @Don-Amine definitely did something wrong before in his choices, because Lisa shouldn't say " everything is sold ".

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 67481 If anyone could achieve this hair color irl, they would become famous for tremendously bad taste. I recognize this tone, along with the hairstyle, as one provided by illusion for HoneySelect/HoneyStudio. This isn't one of the better choices.

No, and my user account has all permissions to all files and subdirectories, but I tried admin mode anyway.

Click directly on Angie to speak with her. I haven't gotten that far, but I hope she models them like she promised.
the only that i can think is if your full path has space(s) (common mistake , that i always forget to fix :p)

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
Can help about sis homework?
"i wasn't college last week."
I have use mod
I have been in school for several weeks everyday.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can help about sis homework?
"i wasn't college last week."
I have use mod
I have been in school for several weeks everyday.
Best advice : Start from scratch, don't use cheats, be patient and follow the Walkthrough. Besides Vnorth's " cheat mod ", which gets updated with each version, don't use console or similar cheating things. Vnorth put an anti-cheating system in the game which can fuck up your saves and progression.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
so there is no fix yet or there is if so can please share it ? thank u
You didn't understand what mirenzo wanted to say. It was a bug in the " firsts" or " raw releases " which came out early January. The version you have now is bug-free. The only problem is that you made bad choices somewhere. As there are no bugs anymore, no need for me to rewrite the walkthrough. Just follow each steps carefully. Up until now, I never met a mistake in mirenzo's walkthrough.

Reactions: VNorth

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
I didn't know it was a bug. I just did the opposite and it worked fine. Either way, @Don-Amine definitely did something wrong before in his choices, because Lisa shouldn't say " everything is sold ".
here what i did when i start the christmas event
Read the dialog between Shantrel and Lola.
Go Laura room, speak, hit hotspot “Butt!”.
Talk Lola.
Back speak Laura, hit hotspot Butt!
Continue speaking with Laura until a second hotspot on her ass show up “Poke!”
This time Laura get up showing you where the sofa must be assembled.
Talk to Lala, Tell her about the sofa.
Go to city, workshop, ask the Master for tools, Yanga from back he’s father MUST ask for tools to (if not means you don’t have enough exp with workshop, you need at least 20, so restart the game and work at workshop until you reach 20 exp), take tools, back home.
Go Laura room, start assemble the sofa with your sisters.
Thursday NIGHT Sleep
Friday Morning Skip
day went to kitchen find lola and laura
looked for shantrel talk
went to store everything soldout yesterday

Day time, talk to Shantrel,exit go to shop, buy 2 champagne, 2 wine and something to eat for 500$.
Back

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
here what i did when i start the christmas event
Read the dialog between Shantrel and Lola.
Go Laura room, speak, hit hotspot “Butt!”.
Talk Lola.
Back speak Laura, hit hotspot Butt!
Continue speaking with Laura until a second hotspot on her ass show up “Poke!”
This time Laura get up showing you where the sofa must be assembled.
Talk to Lala, Tell her about the sofa.
Go to city, workshop, ask the Master for tools, Yanga from back he’s father MUST ask for tools to (if not means you don’t have enough exp with workshop, you need at least 20, so restart the game and work at workshop until you reach 20 exp), take tools, back home.
Go Laura room, start assemble the sofa with your sisters.
Thursday NIGHT Sleep
Friday Morning Skip
day went to kitchen find lola and laura
looked for shantrel talk
went to store everything soldout yesterday

Day time, talk to Shantrel,exit go to shop, buy 2 champagne, 2 wine and something to eat for 500$.
Back
That's wrong, read well the wt please. When you finish assemble the sofa it's day time not night.

Reactions: watf and VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Test your MC repairing the sink .
if he say "Gotta do it quickly!" you ready for Cristmas event( for tools).

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i get back to my saving before i want christmas event i chosed not to start yet and make the mc went to the workshop for two weeks and then i start the event they finish the sofa by day time

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
yeah after i start christmas event i found if entered the kitchen morning shantrel will be there and u can give her the money or chose touch
You can increase your repair skill also repairing the bathroom Saturday morning.

Reactions: VNorth
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes