IIIDreamerIII

May 5, 2017
guys i have little problem idk how 2 trigger MINA path , i finis all the rest exept Christmas and under the table with mom can someone give me some clue plz ?
:/

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
guys i have little problem idk how 2 trigger MINA path , i finis all the rest exept Christmas and under the table with mom can someone give me some clue plz ?
:/
Well the paths in this game are kafkaesque levels of non-logic, so try something off the wall like jacking off on your sister's face.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
This game iiiiiiis extremely repetitive and fustrating to play at times. The Twist, Willy D and other games don't puzzle people, VNorth should make it less repetitive and time friendly. Maybe its a Russian thing to repeat itself. The game doesn't even have a comprehensive walkthrough. If I had to restart over again I would just quit the game for good, it took days to get here. It needs to be more user friendly. Just my humble opinion.

Okay question:
How can I make Lala go back to the club again. I meet her thursdays at the bathroom alone, but she mentions the club thing again not letting her inn. I meet with Mina and give her coffee everyday and she doesn't mention LALA going inside the club. Any tips?

Brenda I meet her after school to study in class. See her legs while she plays with her phone but see no "library option" what am I missing?

Is Mina sex activated in the game?

Reactions: dickermax

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi all, still having animation problems in regards to shantrels leg moving on "tickle" under the table, skirt lifting up in kitchen and legs under the table in bar with girls. I tried installing another version but same problems, I deleted all my saves and installed set listed here still same problem. tickle and skirt lifting did work on previous versions for me but now I am at a loss I don't know if any one else experienced similar problem

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Lol ok like this i finis all except under the table 2 with mom and , and dont have all finished with Mina so what can i do 2 finis that :/
Have you v1.2 ?
Maybe the question should be asked on the page of the patreon? There is WT for v1.2.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
OFC not im in 1.1 :(
"under the table" for 1.1 have not correctly marked final in the poster "Best Mommy"
The poster "Best Mommy" from 1.2v and script too from v 1.2 (error for v1.1).
If you have END-heart for this scene, this is final for v 1.1. Sorry.

IIIDreamerIII

May 5, 2017
"under the table" for 1.1 have not marked final in the poster "Best Mommy"
The poster "Best Mommy" from 1.2v and script too from v 1.2 (error for v1.1).
If you have END-heart for this scene, this is final for v 1.1. Sorry.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

That's was my fault sorry, i wrongly posted a save end 1.1 with my 1.2 version, that's why you have some different images. I suppose you download my end 1.1 version on page 198, right?

Reactions: VNorth
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes