401Grem

May 14, 2017
That's was my fault sorry, i wrongly posted a save end 1.1 with my 1.2 version, that's why you have some different images. I suppose you download my end 1.1 version on page 198, right?
You have 1.2 and not sharing???

IIIDreamerIII

May 5, 2017
That's was my fault sorry, i wrongly posted a save end 1.1 with my 1.2 version, that's why you have some different images. I suppose you download my end 1.1 version on page 198, right?
I did take one of ur saves(60262_EndShantVers09) to see where i was making mastake coz i cant find that other UNDER THE TABLE.And i continue 2 play on my save and those pics. are from my save. :/

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys.Can´t seem to get the Xmas event.....Mirenzo, your safe file on page 198 regarding this issue is wich of them'
Thank you all in advance.
Regards

Reactions: VNorth

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys.Can´t seem to get the Xmas event.....Mirenzo, your safe file on page 198 regarding this issue is wich of them'
Thank you all in advance.
Regards
The end 1.0 it's ready to do Christmas event i think, look at the changelog.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
the only that i can think is if your full path has space(s) (common mistake , that i always forget to fix :p)
Alright, I tried closing the spaces in my dir names, and that fucked a number of other programs, but at least my second happiness is successfully patched!

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Are you able to complete every path in a single playthrough, or do you need to do separate saves?

-I started with and finished the Shantrel path.
-Trying the Lala path, I got stuck when she starts going to the club. She goes, but I can't get her to give me a BJ in her room or the bathroom, or a FJ on wed.
-Trying the Laura path, I'm can't get her to talk to me at all in the park, and when I'm in her room when she's drunk, I'm not able to cum on her face.

Any help please?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
-Trying the Lala path, I got stuck when she starts going to the club. She goes, but I can't get her to give me a BJ in her room or the bathroom, or a FJ on wed.
This strange question is too often repeated...
Do you promised to let her go to the club? Keep your promise.
-Trying the Laura path, I'm can't get her to talk to me at all in the park, and when I'm in her room when she's drunk, I'm not able to cum on her face.
Any help please?
Try 3 times in the mounth for cum.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Alright, I tried closing the spaces in my dir names, and that fucked a number of other programs, but at least my second happiness is successfully patched!
first of all i believe it was better to just extract the game to a root folder (for example d:\second_happiness) then apply the batch , then just move it where do you want

second :) i have change the batch and now (i guess, at least for me :p ) it's ok with the spaces

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
This strange question is too often repeated...
Do you promised to let her go to the club? Keep your promise.
I have sent her to the club multiple times but have never gotten a blowjob from her. Right now I'm stuck at the point where every Friday when I enter her room, she says she's not going to the club, but then says she wants to. I click the hotspot "panty!" and then tell her "I'm good" so she goes to the club. No blowjobs have come from it so far :(

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
When does this scene happen???? 72065_Bf0NgKsiIkUwTuvRwdkhUpS1XZChSUaN24pjN6YmJjjsOK82VQg2AK_LvBgtHcBM.jpg
After Christmas, only I'm going to ruin and sleep
Should I have a Christmas ride a few times?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
When does this scene happen???? View attachment 68289
After Christmas, only I'm going to ruin and sleep
Should I have a Christmas ride a few times?
During Christmas event you need offer a drink to Lala and beer to Laura. When you come back from bathroom you see all girls drunk, here you have 2 options "Yes" or "No". If you choose yes that image appear

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
During Christmas event you need offer a drink to Lala and beer to Laura. When you come back from bathroom you see all girls drunk, here you have 2 options "Yes" or "No". If you choose yes that image appear
im using a mac version and i running the game with renpy sdk
can you up save crhistmas 1.1 version?, please

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
im using a mac version and i running the game with renpy sdk
can you up save crhistmas 1.1 version?, please
As the version 1.1 it's only regarding Christmas event that is repeteable all time you want, and every times you finish or exit from it the variables are resetted to zero, the end save 1.0 and the end save 1.1 are exacly the same.

Reactions: VNorth and alfa069

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I can't get into the club in the christmas event and in the end i don't see the good ending of the even because of that i suppose.

How do you go in?, i only see the cop there

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
As the version 1.1 it's only regarding Christmas event that is repeteable all time you want, and every times you finish or exit from it the variables are resetted to zero, the end save 1.0 and the end save 1.1 are exacly the same.
thanks you

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes