alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
it happen to me after help from guys here i figure out that mc need more experience with the tools so go back to ur save before u start christmas or just skip ahead chrsitmas event is repeatable go to the workshop take two week just work there nothing else and go back and do christmas after finish the sofa thursday by day time talk to shantrel u enter the store to buy the champagne u find yanga there asking her mother she need champagne too if so buy the champagne and .... go to home talk to shantrel just follow the Walkthrough everything is easy after buying the champagne and ...
must i talk to shantrel before and after go to store and see yaga and her mother talk?
i would see girls family drunk, i found yaga in park and vodka
i do that:
-Read the dialog between Shantrel and Lola.
-Go Laura room, speak, hit hotspot “Butt!”.
-Talk Lala.
-Back speak Laura, hit hotspot Butt!
-Continue speaking with Laura until a second hotspot on her ass show up “Poke!”(5 rounds)
-This time Laura get up showing you where the sofa must be assembled.
-Talk to Lala, Tell her about the sofa.
-Go to city, workshop, ask the Master for tools, Yanga appear, back home.
-Go Laura room, start assemble the sofa with your sisters.
-day time, i go to store and buy all to 500$
-i stay with sathrel talk, and stay
-nigth time(sleep)
-lala weak up mc and decorate christmast three(moring-day time)
-kitchen talk them, search shatrel but nothing,kitchen,search and found her(talk).
-evening time,store(she tell me has sold all strong drinks)

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
must i talk to shantrel before and after go to store and see yaga and her mother talk?
i would see girls family drunk, i found yaga in park and vodka
i do that:
-Read the dialog between Shantrel and Lola.
-Go Laura room, speak, hit hotspot “Butt!”.
-Talk Lala.
-Back speak Laura, hit hotspot Butt!
-Continue speaking with Laura until a second hotspot on her ass show up “Poke!”(5 rounds)
-This time Laura get up showing you where the sofa must be assembled.
-Talk to Lala, Tell her about the sofa.
-Go to city, workshop, ask the Master for tools, Yanga appear, back home.
-Go Laura room, start assemble the sofa with your sisters.
-nigth time(sleep)
-lala weak up mc and decorate christmast three(moring-day time)
-kitchen talk them, search shatrel but nothing,kitchen,search and found her(talk).
-evening time,store(she tell me has sold all strong drinks)
u dont stay u go back to the store and buy beer night time go home sleep friday
At morning Lala will wake up you, she want decorate the tree.
Decorate the tree, read all the dialog, it’s day time.
Go to kitchen, ask girl where Shantrel is, repeat until you find her, speak with her.
It’s Evening time.
Go shop, talk to Lisa, hotspot “Hm” on her ass, get Merry Christmas from Lisa.

after that u go to the club after that find yanga at Thickets hotspot the vodka then chose no then hotspot vodka just follow the WT

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,
I'm stuck in Shantrel shopping event

1) Friday Shant private lesson “She promised a blowjob”, “take off” hotspot, choose “Force”, mom is offended but I get one heart start.
2) Wednesday night Shant bedroom, I can’t no more finish “Lick her” event but I get one heart start.
3) Friday evening meet again Shant work station, don’t give money but she answer is offended and don’t want to teach me history anymore.
4) Sunday evening meet Shant, give her 1000$, she forgave me but not completely.
5) Friday evening meet Shant, give her 1000$, but nothing happend! she not bring me with her shopping!

What's do it wrong?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
To get a BJ in her room you have to:
1. Visit her Friday evening
2. Click hotspot "Panties"
3. Answer "I'm mean"
4. Click hotspot "Open"
5. repeat all this till you come in her mouth and get the Heart end.
Or load my end 06 on page 198, all the 3 ending are done but repeatable.
You just explained how to get the one I said I was already able to get. Afaik she only goes clubbing Fri, though I can't be sure where she's dressed up to go on Tues night. Sun morning BJ I got after I remembered to "Look". Thurs morning I didn't know I was making progress because the hearts weren't displaying until she appeared topless.

Now I'm running in circles trying to find how to check the final morning BJ and see something new under the table:
2018-02-16 13_46_45-Second happiness.png 2018-02-16 13_47_28-Second happiness.png

401Grem

May 14, 2017
You just explained how to get the one I said I was already able to get. Afaik she only goes clubbing Fri, though I can't be sure where she's dressed up to go on Tues night. Sun morning BJ I got after I remembered to "Look". Thurs morning I didn't know I was making progress because the hearts weren't displaying until she appeared topless.

Now I'm running in circles trying to find how to check the final morning BJ and see something new under the table:
View attachment 68729 View attachment 68730
Those 2 are in the next update.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Done. Another question, regarding starting the Christmas event, do you have to have every event in the game complete before you can start, or just every Shantrel event?
For start the Christmas event need END Shantrel v1.0.
For good ending need a kiss from Krista and good expirience in workshop. Test your MC repairing the sink .
if he say "Gotta do it quickly!" you ready for Cristmas event( for tools).
About Brenda- Do the story at her house. don't touch the button in class. After END the story at her house the button good work.
I fixed it for v1.2 but thought I fixed it for v1.1:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
hey guys been grinding for the last couple days trying to get the kitchen blowjob with shantrel, but cant get it i have all the heart ends bar 1 Friday/Sunday "up" Skirt "Touch Her Breasts" are there any hot spots i cant find any, great f not a migraine inducing game

401Grem

May 14, 2017
hey guys been grinding for the last couple days trying to get the kitchen blowjob with shantrel, but cant get it i have all the heart ends bar 1 Friday/Sunday "up" Skirt "Touch Her Breasts" are there any hot spots i cant find any, great f not a migraine inducing game
Did you buy the bathing suit? There isn't a bj in the kitchen, just a hj.

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
Did you buy the bathing suit? There isn't a bj in the kitchen, just a hj.
i was following walk-through which states BJ kitchen Sunday last 2 days i had thought i made a mistake somewhere and have been constantly reloading and restarting the game i was about to delete the game, thank you for clarifying that

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Hi I'm in need of assistance Any idea where the Hotspot is "See below"
Sunday – give her 2 wine, she lower her dress and move one leg, look for hotspot “Leg!”, get heart start, give her wine, look the scene, get heart “?”.
Monday – easy question, hotspot “unzip”, hotspot “Sit down here!”, Heart start. Thanks in advance! Screenshot (28).png

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

View attachment 68729 View attachment 68730
The only two morning BJ i know are:
1 - during Bad Dream
2 - the one in version 1.0
Both are in my WT.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi I'm in need of assistance Any idea where the Hotspot is "See below"
Sunday – give her 2 wine, she lower her dress and move one leg, look for hotspot “Leg!”, get heart start, give her wine, look the scene, get heart “?”.
Monday – easy question, hotspot “unzip”, hotspot “Sit down here!”, Heart start. Thanks in advance! View attachment 68998
Here they are:
Screenshot 2017-08-05 03.58.56.png Screenshot 2017-08-05 04.03.07.png

Reactions: Jackbite

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i was following walk-through which states BJ kitchen Sunday last 2 days i had thought i made a mistake somewhere and have been constantly reloading and restarting the game i was about to delete the game, thank you for clarifying that
Sorry my friend, it was my fault writing BJ but in my last WT i fix this. It's HJ not BJ.

Reactions: 401Grem

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The only two morning BJ i know are:
1 - during Bad Dream
2 - the one in version 1.0
Both are in my WT.
Your walkthrough assumes a sequence that I haven't actually followed, so I've met prereqs and unlocked events in a different order, and really have to sift through to find something I haven't hit yet. There are details you probably take for granted that I've overlooked. And so many of the 'puzzles' are solved with blockheaded repetition there's probably some scenario I've exhausted my interest in that still need to be wrung through yet another cycle. What fun.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Your walkthrough assumes a sequence that I haven't actually followed, so I've met prereqs and unlocked events in a different order, and really have to sift through to find something I haven't hit yet. There are details you probably take for granted that I've overlooked. And so many of the 'puzzles' are solved with blockheaded repetition there's probably some scenario I've exhausted my interest in that still need to be wrung through yet another cycle. What fun.
Well, there are multiple ways to play this game. I prefer focus on one character at time and follow one event at time only because if i'm stuck i know why and it's easy to find the solution. Follow 2, 3 character at the same time require a Machiavellian mind i don't have or i don't want use for a game. I prefere stay a week without doing anything but not mix events but that's my style. Each of us is free to play as he likes.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
There are too many other interesting characters, and they could use more development, and the amount of mind-numbing repetition required for Shantrel's path makes them look more attractive. If I don't focus on Shantrel exclusively, it's because she's not compelling enough to put up with her horseshit.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes