etoliea

Dec 9, 2017
I'm kind of stuck with Lala. I can get her BJ right before she goes clubbing, and her FJ after ambushing her under the bed, but how many weeks do I have to lay off the pressure before she voluntarily services me in the bathroom?
you need to select option friday night "i mean" and hit the hot spot.

Bukmop99

Oct 20, 2017
Normally test "..." means the animation is finished and program wait for you do something
defiantly a glitch, nothing happens when I click on jenny, if I click "touch" on ella MC foot touches her foot, if I click "touch" on maya MC foot touches hers but clicking "touch" on jenny shows a blank no animation or direction
View attachment 59097

this is what I get when I click touch on jenny ?
Hi @ all, i have the same issue. i started in V1.0 downloaded V1.1 there is no progress. The WT was for V0.8 is there a change in gameplay? or is that me, who does something wrong?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
How can I buy swimsuit to Shantrel? I see only Exit button when I enter BADGIRLS
All it means is your not far enough into the story progress
"RED DRESS" Friday and Sunday evening you will find Shantrel at the kitchen, hit “UP” hotspot again.
Breakfast alone with Shantrel now, after the 2 option and “tits” you can have random, 3 new option, chose “Grope”, you need 5.
When you are sure to be done with 5 “UP” dress, start to give Shantrel money in the kitchen. After a while she becomes angry and stop kiss you, continue give her money
until she End heart then Now start avoid her, stay in your room, read, go only school at day, no work, no breakfast, don’t give her money, “Ignore them” Wednesday and Saturday, sleep in your room for a week better two because a week in this game is Sunday – Sunday. After this on Monday/evening/kitchen go give money to Shantre

Nolderiser

Jul 20, 2017
i need help i am using the walkthrough but cant get to the tickle hotspot on shantrell monday morning i got to the point where she is back in black and white dress monday evening but am not sure how to complete bad dream scene, semi blowjob for friday/sunday evening and if i have completed the swimsuit ending correctly. do i have to be on good terms with both sisters or something so laura doesnt show me a fist under the table?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i need help i am using the walkthrough but cant get to the tickle hotspot on shantrell monday morning i got to the point where she is back in black and white dress monday evening but am not sure how to complete bad dream scene, semi blowjob for friday/sunday evening and if i have completed the swimsuit ending correctly. do i have to be on good terms with both sisters or something so laura doesnt show me a fist under the table?
To get the "Tickle" hotspot under table Monday morning, you have to stay 2 weeks without go to school. The harder is to know the right moment to do that. If you can't manage this by yourself, you can download my save on page 198 named ShTickleKitc.zip, following the instructions to use it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is this from v1.2??
No. A teaser for the upcoming version. Btw, @VNorth, thank you very much for deleting my comment on your posts. You just lost all respect from me. So, because I'm not a patreon, I don't have the right to comment ? I just said " Please, put it in the next update " nothing more, nothing less. You're just money-motivated and don't give a damn about what other people think. Now, I understand why all mods gave up on your game. UNGRATEFULNESS at his highest level. Without us, your game wouldn't have so much audience.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Anyone knows where I can find these two scenes. I have completed Christmas event but didn't ran through these scenes. Are those for bad ending or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
mirenzo, I started a new game cleared all my old saves installed all the ones you posted but am still having animation problems even though they worked previously ......aaaagh I love this game but its being a pain :'(

also I cant see Christmas event in room :frown:

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Do you have a save at the beginning of the Christmas event?
Please upload a save file ...
Please Please Please

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone knows where I can find these two scenes. I have completed Christmas event but didn't ran through these scenes. Are those for bad ending or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're right, these are part of one bad Christmas ending. The way to reach them it's written in my WT (don't give wine to Shant).

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes