Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
after you finish the leopard scene ( sex with her) next wednesday she will be wearing a different outfit, you need to do the same
1st hit on the hotspot
2nd shoot the dart

she will tell you that she has a surprise for you and show you her outfit and give you a blowjob

next tuesday drink all coffee you can at night ,
this time during the cleaning event , durind the blowjob it will display the choice to pee on her
she will be angry with you and she wont going to comeback to do the cleaning

i saw all the pictures and videos in this update and there is nothing left in there , so i guess thats the end for this update
how to start this event the wednesday morning nothing happening i need the walk-through for this event from the starter plz

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
how to start this event the wednesday morning nothing happening i need the walk-through for this event from the starter plz
wednesday event from the begging

are you getting the option to set the trap before to sleep on tuesday night or not ?

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Can someone post a save with 1.2 finished? Mine isnt working and i already tried "Starting a new game and loading"

This is what i did: Copy paste the cheat that's provided in game folder. Then i installed the mod from the OP (opening page). You need to put the mod it in the game folder (i'm not sure if its the main .exe folder, or the renpy, so put it in both) than run the bat file.
I did copy the cheat that comes with the game, I downloaded the " " I put it where the .exe is but when i open the bat file it tells me "Can't find file, wait for game to start then press enter" Do you know why?

Last edited:

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
no how to triguer that
it start by it self, if you cant see that option problably you have a bug , its like when you want to meet mom in front of the store to give her money and she is not there, and you exit and re enter until she shows up

try doing the same, save a file tuesday evening , and repet the process to see if you can get it

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
it start by it self, if you cant see that option problably you have a bug , its like when you want to meet mom in front of the store to give her money and she is not there, and you exit and re enter until she shows up

try doing the same, save a file tuesday evening , and repet the process to see if you can get it
thank u for u help really appreciate it i will try that

merlin20

May 4, 2017
I follow the walkotrught but when i gave panties with the hole to Shrantel , and she refused , i can not buy an other set of panties and bra and i don't know why

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
amazing visuals as always but still the dialog and game play sucks big time, it ruins the game for me :FeelsBadMan: when you do/see the same thing over and over and over again.....even if it's beautiful, you start hating seeing it, weird right?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
amazing visuals as always but still the dialog and game play sucks big time, it ruins the game for me :FeelsBadMan: when you do/see the same thing over and over and over again.....even if it's beautiful, you start hating seeing it, weird right?
im agree with u 100%

Reactions: philve62

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I can't instal sknf mod in v1.3. ('can't find file' info in bat). And after that I can't even run game at all. Everything all right again after "reinstaling" game. Help?

Reactions: bigmen
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes