ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Guys can someone upload Save from 1.1?? please? my old save does not work (as it should) but im tired to go all over again please.. also those saves posted by Mirenzo are not working aswell for me :/

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
What a pity ... last play is v1.1 , then losing my save when reinstall my windows.
Using other people save file is like using someone used condom, yuck ...
But the thought to restart this game from day 1 make my body "shiver down to spine".
So I guess this is where we part ... good luck, V.

Maybe revisit if the game did reach the end/final version.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Guys can someone upload Save from 1.1?? please? my old save does not work (as it should) but im tired to go all over again please.. also those saves posted by Mirenzo are not working aswell for me :/
hi, i will try to help you with mirenzo’s saves ,
if you can see the saves in game but cant load them then
start a new game , then right click and load the save you want

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I was wondering, I'm playing V.1.3 and I came across this error, now my question to this error here is: how do I go about fixing this issue?

Second Happiness.png Second Happiness 2.png

The scenes seems to be overlapping, kind of in a weird way may I say

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to bang Shantel in the kitchen? According to the walkthrough there's a hotspot on Monday or something but I don't see anything. When does it pop up?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How the heck do I get to bang Shantrel, I've tried and tried and tried again and again, you know what I mean :p

trade17

Jul 26, 2017
How do I buy the swimsuit? I tried morning(locked), day and night and I just have Angie asking why i'm hiding. I'm already up to the two options when sleeping with shantrel. Must be missing some step.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do I buy the swimsuit? I tried morning(locked), day and night and I just have Angie asking why i'm hiding. I'm already up to the two options when sleeping with shantrel. Must be missing some step.
Outside of the store, there's some writing on the wall that'll tell you which day to visit the store...

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
i'm stuck with shantrel in kitchen and the UP skirt.. already 5 Up, 5 Groope, still stuck..
no progress.. could you give advise?

trade17

Jul 26, 2017
Outside of the store, there's some writing on the wall that'll tell you which day to visit the store...
Saturday right? That's the day I've been going.

i'm stuck with shantrel in kitchen and the UP skirt.. already 5 Up, 5 Groope, still stuck..
no progress.. could you give advise?
I kept giving her money in kitchen until she stopped kissing. Worked after about a week.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Saturday right? That's the day I've been going.

I kept giving her money in kitchen until she stopped kissing. Worked after about a week.
Saturday is the day. Don't know what's wrong with your game if it asks why you are hiding on a Saturday...

I haven't played in a looong time, so the memory is a little rusty. Have you talked to Shantrel on the beach? Or is it you have to give her money outside of the store on ceratin days. When I played and succeeded, the walkthrough was my guide...

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The only sex scenes with Shantrel are in the bathroom and when she mounts the MC in his sleep. At least scenes with actual penetration. Don't know if the update added any more of if there are others I'm missing, but I've only found two following the walkthrough.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
The only sex scenes with Shantrel are in the bathroom and when she mounts the MC in his sleep. At least scenes with actual penetration. Don't know if the update added any more of if there are others I'm missing, but I've only found two following the walkthrough.
there is two more scenes with penetration, 1 in the kitchen and another one in the MC bedroom and there is a christmas ending where you can fuck her in her room or another path where you fuck her in the livingroom

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes