Pnthguy

Feb 5, 2018
Guys pls can someone tell me how to trigger these new scens with chantrel ? i have an old save of mine so yep plz help!!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry to ask, what are exactly the ''hotspots'', what it does, and do I have to install something to have them ?
Hotpots are "words" "semi invisible" that you have to click to trigger some events in some scenes. If you install mods you can see them easily.

Reactions: jackkane

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks a lot. So its like more contents in the game ?
You cant advance in the game if u dont click "hotpots" xD I personally dislike this game mechanic

same happened to me, first i downloaded the 4.3.3 and my game fucked , so i deleted the hole shit, extract the game from the rar again and use the 4.3 version , and it works for me
I dont know what im doing bad but 4.3.3 and 4.3 mods arent working working for me. You just extract the game, put the 2 files where the .exe is and open the .bat?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
You cant advance in the game if u dont click "hotpots" XD I personally dislike this game mechanic

I dont know what im doing bad but 4.3.3 and 4.3 mods arent working working for me. You just extract the game, put the 2 files where the .exe is and open the .bat?
check post #5278

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
by mistake i quote you, i was trying to send it to another guy, my bad
Ok, np but tell me... what i have to do to see the "hotspots"? I cant"install" any of the mods (4.3 / 4.3.3) and i tried "transparent.rpy" file in the #5285 post but it doesnt work either.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Ok, np but tell me... what i have to do to see the "hotspots"? I cant"install" any of the mods (4.3 / 4.3.3) and i tried "transparent.rpy" file in the #5285 post but it doesnt work either.
ok, i ran the bat before to add the cheat, and you have to close it and re opening it if doent load the game, and it worked for me,

BDP-NSFW

Jul 31, 2017
Every time i go to the "badgirl" store i get stopped by Angie. trying to buy dress but i cant progress... what do i do?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just now find and download this game. I am not really in the mod of grinding or farming.
So i see that there is a mod. Can someone tell me which of the three mod i need to use in the v1.3?
Also i try to read the installation guide, but, i just do not understand. Can someone tell me bettere how to install too?

Also how far i can go with the family? I really like the incest thing. So i wanna know how far i can go with mom/sis or other female family member XD i hope i can fuck all of the girls/women XD

I read the genre and i do not see the Netorare tag. But today not all ppl say all the thing is include in the game. Can someone tell me if there is? I do not like so please tell me that there is not in the game! If yes u_u can i avoid it?
Anticipate thankses.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Hi guys i just now find and download this game. I am not really in the mod of grinding or farming.
So i see that there is a mod. Can someone tell me which of the three mod i need to use in the v1.3?
Also i try to read the installation guide, but, i just do not understand. Can someone tell me bettere how to install too?

Also how far i can go with the family? I really like the incest thing. So i wanna know how far i can go with mom/sis or other female family member XD i hope i can fuck all of the girls/women XD

I read the genre and i do not see the Netorare tag. But today not all ppl say all the thing is include in the game. Can someone tell me if there is? I do not like so please tell me that there is not in the game! If yes u_u can i avoid it?
Anticipate thankses.
in my case the 4.3 worked ,
already a lot of contest, fuck mom, teacher, classmates, sis,
our MC is a fucking smart rapist, we are in charge

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
in my case the 4.3 worked ,
already a lot of contest, fuck mom, teacher, classmates, sis,
our MC is a fucking smart rapist, we are in charge
I use the 4.3 and for now i think it worked. At last i see the mod command on the game. Now i need to understand all the cheating thing XD but i think the only cheat that i really need is the money one XD
I also find the walkthrough and also there i need to understand how to use XD
Cant wait to fill all the hole mom/sisters have XD

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I use the 4.3 and for now i think it worked. At last i see the mod command on the game. Now i need to understand all the cheating thing XD but i think the only cheat that i really need is the money one XD
I also find the walkthrough and also there i need to understand how to use XD
Cant wait to fill all the hole mom/sisters have XD
good to hear the mod worked to you
money is free, is not like others games where you need to work to get it,
just follow the walkthrough
and let a comment later about mom ,lol

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes