muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll hold off on reupping the mac link until it's verified by a Mac user.
I do not have a mac so I can't test it.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Shantrel cleaning question

I got to the point where shantrel cleans in the cat costume and gives you a blowjob, but my question is, how do you get her to start cleaning again after you have pissed in her mouth?

seph_1998

Mar 10, 2018
please help! How can I buy the swimsuit for shantrel, everytime I go to badgirl at saturday angie is always there even though I followed the walkthrough. I am playing version 1.1. Thanks in advance

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
ok the link for 1.3 in the op has been repacked. while doing that the permissions got messed up and the game is not executable on mac. i took the package and fixed the permissions and kept all other contents the same. therefore mac users should download the following packet since it works without further modifications.
The game contains system files for Mac os and Linux. I think you need to find a launcher file for Mac OS.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I liked the game... Until I got stuck on the point where Shantel is supposed to not be next to the MC when he wakes up in her bed... It just doesn't happen.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I cant buy the first swimsuit, the only dialogue that I have in the badgirl store is 'Why are you hiding here?'

what are the requiriments?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
View poster "Best mommy", upper quests.
Welp that worked with the time, haha, I just needed some few scenes in the kitchen.
Now I'm stuck again in the part that she need to bring me to school, I don't give any kind of money but the scene after two weeks don't pop out, I need something with other routes? I'm only working in the Mom route

Edit: Welp, seems like I missread the walkthrough, and finish with that, now Im stuck again lol, but first I'm going to take a time if I can pass the event

Re Edit: Ok, I'm in Jenny route and I need to say that 1/5 is a lie, I tried 57 times with the Volleyball one and I get bored, dude, I'm unlucky but in not that proportion when they tell me about a 1/5 chance (I counted because with the homework they almost were 30 ~ tries)

cosmolink

Aug 31, 2017
Please Help i follow the guide but this part
Wednesday and Saturday Home/Hall/evening choose “Let’s Talk/Money/Yes” and watch TV with Shantrel. Try all options.
------cant get more options only one

Tuesday/evening/bathroom. Look for hotspot “panties” on the floor, pick them and try both the
option you will have
dont appear

When you reach impudence 11 you will see on Monday/ evening/kitchen Shantrel dressed with a red dress, bottom dress hotspot
“UP”, press Up, you need 5.
i have impudece 15 and not dressed with the red dress

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes