Arti0082

Dec 26, 2017
Please Help i follow the guide but this part
Wednesday and Saturday Home/Hall/evening choose “Let’s Talk/Money/Yes” and watch TV with Shantrel. Try all options.
------cant get more options only one

Tuesday/evening/bathroom. Look for hotspot “panties” on the floor, pick them and try both the
option you will have
dont appear

When you reach impudence 11 you will see on Monday/ evening/kitchen Shantrel dressed with a red dress, bottom dress hotspot
“UP”, press Up, you need 5.
i have impudece 15 and not dressed with the red dress

[Hi there the Walktrough says you need 11 impudence and 5 *UP*/ [5] *UP* means you need to do the rotation 5 times and press 5 times up on her skirt.
it's always the routines until something change. The walktrough is not written in a good English Language like mine xD
but it's always the Routine that open new events and for some you do need to do it a few times like 5 times press the hidden *Up* text.

I hope I Could help you.

Reactions: cosmolink

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Any idea how to remove the cheat detection?
Disabling the cheat detector requires updates to the python code. And unfortunately the module involved, proverka.rpyc, seems to change pretty often. Which means you would possibly need the mod updated every time a new release of the game comes out. Not to mention, Mr. VNorth updates the code randomly in various places for each release (probably to make it harder to cheat.) :confused:

So, long story short, somebody would need to maintain a mod that gets updated for each release. If anyone wants to volunteer, I can help. :biggrin:

Since you asked, I'll probably put up a mod for SH 1.4 when it comes out but no guarantees about future versions.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Disabling the cheat detector requires updates to the python code. And unfortunately the module involved, proverka.rpyc, seems to change pretty often. Which means you would possibly need the mod updated every time a new release of the game comes out. Not to mention, Mr. VNorth updates the code randomly in various places for each release (probably to make it harder to cheat.) :confused:

So, long story short, somebody would need to maintain a mod that gets updated for each release. If anyone wants to volunteer, I can help. :biggrin:

Since you asked, I'll probably put up a mod for SH 1.4 when it comes out but no guarantees about future versions.
Dumb Question: What qualifies as cheating? Editing the save file? What happens if it "catches" you?

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Dumb Question: What qualifies as cheating? Editing the save file? What happens if it "catches" you?
Not a dumb question at all. I had to dig to figure this out.

The following is considered cheating: smartass (my_clever) drops to -5 or below, you get robbed 10 or more times (police_ograblenie), or if you try to increase lock picking skills (slesyarna_exp) through the console or save file. You're considered too stupid to play the game if the 1st or 2nd happens. XD Take all of the above with a grain of salt. I think this is correct.

IIRC, if you get caught cheating it boots you out to the main menu.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do not post any links to the v1.5 previously posted here. Do so, whether publicly or via pm and you'll be perma banned.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes