Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to fuck janna or stella in the christmas event?

Or are the sex scenes in the regular game play? I already got BJ from Janna. But is there more?

Reactions: DamoDamo

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrogh for 1.4V or 1.5v? I mean common all developers have one. This.amazing game needs one also.

Does anyone know how to pass the "christmas event" where Laura, Janna and Stella all hang out? Can you fuck them?

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
In the christmas even you can fuck the 3 girls, but i cant get Shantrel bathroom scene and the "end" is real or?

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
With 1.5v, I have a bug. When I move to the Laura's room during the night, MC spek "No more fear. NO" but I can't continue. A solution ? Please !

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
So, just checking, it would be a good idea to delete the first link from a few days ago and download the new one? Other than don't share, I see nothing about this, so asking.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The grindiest game of them all and the least intuitive. If he ever finishes, then I might play it again. I've spent way too many hours grinding on this one only to make one wrong click and miss half the content.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The grindiest game of them all and the least intuitive. If he ever finishes, then I might play it again. I've spent way too many hours grinding on this one only to make one wrong click and miss half the content.
In this game it is impossible to miss the content (error of intuition is detected:test:).

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
From what I understood, you can restart and replay the Christmas event as many times as you like and see the content with any girl (you don't have to save and reload an earlier savegame). Therefore, you won't miss it.

Reactions: arturkowalski
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes