ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Not a dumb question at all. I had to dig to figure this out.

The following is considered cheating: smartass (my_clever) drops to -5 or below, you get robbed 10 or more times (police_ograblenie), or if you try to increase lock picking skills (slesyarna_exp) through the console or save file. You're considered too stupid to play the game if the 1st or 2nd happens. XD Take all of the above with a grain of salt. I think this is correct.

IIRC, if you get caught cheating it boots you out to the main menu.
Thanks. I haven’t been kicked to the main menu yet so I guess I’m good. I think as long as you keep your money below $5k you won’t get robbed. I thought getting robbed would lead to an event, but now I know better.
Tip: drink too much coffee every evening then try Shantel’s door at night, talk her into letting you sleep in her bed then Don’t sleep.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
In this game it is impossible to miss the content (error of intuition is detected:test:).
Can you help me Walkthrough for Laura in Christmas event " A complex situation?"

I am stucked here. I had the girls dancing and also Stella coming tp the game room but no sex...

Here I am lost. Please help

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone upload save with moments before Shant lick event, i cant trigger it. Iam going step by step with walkthrough(start of v0.7), tried even miss it and go to Shant shopping event but it wont work. Please help!!!

teq

Oct 14, 2017
SORRY my broken english.
here my complex situation
christmas event
-don't offer punch to lala
-don't offer beer to laura
-choose "maybe I should ask laura to take me with her"
-have a drink
-play a game
-ponder on the mean...
-ponder on the mean...
-play a game
-ponder on the mean... once more time
--have a drink
-Janna-hotspot-butt-and couple of scene after- hotspot-Tit
-play a game
-have a drink
-Stella
-ponder on mean... or have a drink... choose whatever
*SAVE
choose stella/jenna or laura(choose only one but you can load the previous save it's just an event )
STElla
-hotspot-poke(pussy)
-hotspot-undress(MC)
-nope(for more scene)
-hotspot-look(pussy-for more scene) there is one on Mc but is handjob.
-choose one but not the lastest 2 keep doing it till Stella say"what are you whispering".
-enjoy or not
JAnna
-hotspot-undress
option 1 mc fucks her, friend recieve a blowjob
option 2 friend fucks her, mc recieve a blowjob
-Enjoy
LAura
-stop him -mc fucks her, friend recieve a blowjob
-no -friend fucks her, mc recieve a blowjob

I don't know if there are others scenes

ANd leave the Liza's path to the end-
that path takes you to the end of the game-

julia and shantrel -I don't know what to do

wooyaforever

Feb 17, 2018
shantrel new animation(evening bathroom) : chest "cop a feel" click => "mommy angry!!" and out of here! end.. more ani? Is this correct?

Int18

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck when I try to go to Moira's house on Wednesdays. I can not find Moira's house. I already did all the tutorials in the Shantrel room. Did i lost something? Thanks

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
I was hoping like one day MCs dad will return, yet MC and shantrel will keep on their sweet n naughty relationship. I was definitely not prepared for the ending. I was a great game indeed.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
It's a trap ending for those who want to see a finished game or to stop playing. There will be more content I guess.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys can anyone tell me abut second animation with LISA?

Okey figured it out

Satsujinki

Nov 1, 2016
Can someone please help me with the Shantrel progress. I am completely stuck. I'm sharing my latest save because it's easier than having to explain what I've done so far. If someone could take a look I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes