VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Sad no reply my comment..
Your question is strange.
If you used any cheats or saveeditor... maybe error, but this is not a bug of the game.
Red dress is the content of the versions of 0.3-0.5 now version 1.5, why there will be a bug?
I think your MC has no money.:evilsmile:

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Your question is strange.
If you used any cheats or saveeditor... maybe error, but this is not a bug of the game.
Red dress is the content of the versions of 0.3-0.5 now version 1.5, why there will be a bug?
I used and Hotspot reveal..
So basically i will not used mode or cheat...

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you start the christmas content? it's suppose to be in the mc's room according mirenzo's walkthrough. also can you fuck brenda in 1.5 the last scene I got was a blowjob in the library.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
how do you start the christmas content? it's suppose to be in the mc's room according mirenzo's walkthrough. also can you fuck brenda in 1.5 the last scene I got was a blowjob in the library.
You can start The Christmas content at night in the MC room. And No, sadly we don't get to fuck Brenda in 1.5

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You can start The Christmas content at night in the MC room. And No, sadly we don't get to fuck Brenda in 1.5
is it a clickable red object in the room...if so I don't see it. does using the cheat mod...fuck it up somehow?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the only clickable red objects at night in my room is the best mommy poster.

I hope it is...
by trap ending please say shantreile does not have a dick?

Disabling the cheat detector requires updates to the python code. And unfortunately the module involved, proverka.rpyc, seems to change pretty often. Which means you would possibly need the mod updated every time a new release of the game comes out. Not to mention, Mr. VNorth updates the code randomly in various places for each release (probably to make it harder to cheat.) :confused:

So, long story short, somebody would need to maintain a mod that gets updated for each release. If anyone wants to volunteer, I can help. :biggrin:

Since you asked, I'll probably put up a mod for SH 1.4 when it comes out but no guarantees about future versions.
does the cheat detector break the game content if you cheat? if so that's stupid thing to put into an adult game. it's already grindy with cheats.

Reactions: January2015

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
What is a grind? Why do you need cheats?
You will need: "Impudence" 30 and "Smart-ass"at 25. The game have 15+ girls.
30/15 = 2 "Impudence" for 1 girl, 25/15 = 1.66 "Smart-ass" for 1 girl.
Other stats are also needed for several girls...
The game is big and complicated but have not a grind :angel:

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I follow the Walkthrough on Shantrel part, currently at version 0.8.
I'm stuck at 'Thursday night go to Shantrel room and give her the new panties, get Heart start'. So, the problem is, i have bought the panties (first one) on Saturday. However, I cannot enter Shantrel room on Thursday night, It's keep saying "locked". I'm not even sure what went wrong. :cryingface::cryingface:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I follow the Walkthrough on Shantrel part, currently at version 0.8.
I'm stuck at 'Thursday night go to Shantrel room and give her the new panties, get Heart start'. So, the problem is, i have bought the panties (first one) on Saturday. However, I cannot enter Shantrel room on Thursday night, It's keep saying "locked". I'm not even sure what went wrong. :cryingface::cryingface:
You can look a poster "Best mom". You need a key. Go to workshop.

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
How do you use this though? I placed the files in the Save folder and nothing happened

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
My saves are in the folder:
Second_happiness-1.5-all3/game/saves
I know that is where I am suppose to place the file, but the folder you provided has 5 files and one is a screenshot. I placed all those in the Save folder and didn't get the save.

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
I know that is where I am suppose to place the file, but the folder you provided has 5 files and one is a screenshot. I placed all those in the Save folder and didn't get the save.
I dont know what to say. This save is kept as archive "1-7-LT1.save". One don't have to unpack it. Here is the other save.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes