yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
well yeah no save for us..will not play this game... unlocking stuff is pretty clunky.. i dont know what to do to unlock further stuff... this needs on screen instruction cues to unlock ..... even better if there is a mode that unlocks everything..... things are pretty tedious and repetitive i grew tired just trying to unlock the mom stuff.

tsunami001

Aug 12, 2017
There are many reasons not to make WT.
1. My patrons have finished the game.
2. Here (f95), bad English in WT was criticized.
3. Some patrons said the game was too easy. Here (f95) they can see that the game is not very easy (without WT and hints).
4. After version 1.2, only version 1.4 is really complicated!
5. Etc.
I'm sorry people criticized the bad English in the guide because it was easy to follow for the most part. What I need a guide for mostly is Shantel. Even following your guide I keep getting stuck between first quarrel and the 2 weeks no school.

Following your guide to the letter puts me after the quarrel but acts like it skips a lot of stuff and won't let me make any progress towards the swimsuit or with the dreams.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
dreams unlocked... three options on kitchen unlocked.......
mom already got new swim suit
the save is stuck on the tv animations part mom still wont let me massage her.
reply here if you want the save...still have trouble unlocking other tv animations such massage. i did everything..
just rename the file to 1-1-LT1.save or something or any number you like put it on save file directory.

kefka84

May 5, 2018
hola...can anybody tell me what can i do with the teacher(brenda) in private class when she gets drunk and change her clothes, i finish with a heart & (?) , i dont know how many times i have study with her and always get an (?)...also i dont know how to progress with lala even choosing the 3 options at friday before she leaving 4 club

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Any news about upcoming versions?
Things are quiet on VNorth's Patreon page. Last post was about some animations. No other news of a new release at this time. I just hope that development is going to continue on this game. Be nice to see a confirmation.

VNorth could probably use a vacation, too.

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded the mod but I don't know what most of the "cheats" do... Only the basic ones like skill increase and money increase.

Also sometimes I keep getting a message saying "cheats detected" is there anyway around this?

Dinka

May 15, 2018
I want to like it, I love Shantrell and the way she always refers to herself as "Mommy" +++, but... the grinding tho! If you've completed this game, congrats, but incest is not your fetish, mouse fondling is. If you have time to complete this without a walkthrough, your job needs to get a job! #ShitToDo

And just to be clear (because I've been found to be insufficiently constructive by a chickenshit mod elsewhere on this forum,) the length of the game is not the issue so much as the nearly COMPLETE opacity. The end goals are clear, the means of achieving them are ridiculously obscure. I played the mod with highlighted hotspots, and still spent (many!) hours grinding away in confused frustration (and not the confused frustration life has taught me to enjoy!) because of the needlessly complex sequential triggers. I really appreciate the creator's work, its obviously a huge amount of effort. The characters are engaging, the sex is hawt, the writing is above average, even in translation (I especially enjoyed reading in character as Borat); however, I feel that this game will never achieve the success it deserves without a little judicious SIMPLIFICATION!

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
ok someone fix the "cheat detected" thing? if you do,please explain it like i have 6... and like i was throwed against the wall when i was 5. (because the 2 or 3 that i find on prios post, sadly dont help me too much.)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think the dev has realized even after all this time that the game is a mess........

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
ok someone fix the "cheat detected" thing? if you do,please explain it like i have 6... and like i was throwed against the wall when i was 5. (because the 2 or 3 that i find on prios post, sadly dont help me too much.)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes