Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
people patreon ruining a lot of good games this is bullshit a lot of games even onhold or abandon because of those bastards

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Might be the game, but I think his page had nudity, patreon is locking every game that has semi nude girls at the front page, there can't be topless girls even if they are covering themselves, perverteer had this problem and that was the only issue patreon had, so the page is already unlocked, but his game has incest patched out, not the case of second happiness

Reactions: Snapey8197

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Might be the game, but I think his page had nudity, patreon is locking every game that has semi nude girls at the front page, there can't be topless girls even if they are covering themselves, perverteer had this problem and that was the only issue patreon had, so the page is already unlocked, but his game has incest patched out, not the case of second happiness
Well, yea... My game is under review too. The reason is semi topless girls on the main page... So, nothing to worry about guys, I think everything will be ok :)
But Patreon staff is working very slow, and unlocking the page may take quite a while

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
The Patreon jihadists strike once again.
Their mission is to make the fantasy world clean and wholesome.
Another great developer is under review.
Hey guys are you seriously trying to eradicate harmless fantasy fun?
To quote the great philosopher Kyle:"YOU BASTARDS".

At least they have not killed kenny......yet

Reactions: dutchpete

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I like the graphics and some of the story but the grind and the UI is terrible... worst I've seen in such games.

Reactions: Loopus

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
plz guys any walk-through i didnt finish 1.3 i have no idea how to trigger the new events in 1.4 and 1.5

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It's bothering me for a while, anyone knows why Vnorth made MC a dwarf? I understand /ss/ genre, yet he isn't shota but guy in his late teens. It's pretty weird.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes