Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
IMO this game and My New Life are the two games which definitely need a remake. They both have established and beautiful characters and enough story/stories to keep us entertained, but fuck it, their grindy and ill-triggered gameplay is beyond playable.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
V 1.6
contains over 2000+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
70+ animations and 50+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
14 'th of June - test version.
16 June - raw release.
19-20 June - good release for patrons.
any chance someone will post the new version? :angel::angel:

Scorpion69

Jun 28, 2018
Hi guys! Tell me, did someone pull out hcg (arts) from the game or how can they be simply viewed? I'm just too tired to play it and I want to see what I could miss or not open.

Drippy!!

Jun 18, 2018
What have I done wrong or what am I missing? I am on the Brenda path and I can never get the option to do the hard question. It's there but its grey. Also, I can't seem to come across Laura's friends to get her dress. I've gone to the beach and park on Wednesdays and nothing.

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
I extract the file but i get a savefile and if i put i the folder of saves nothing happen. Could you please help me and tell me how can i create the file as for your instruction
Thanks

tikil

Sep 23, 2017
Any chance someone could send me the .rpy files for the mod because I'm on a Mac so I can't run the .bat file?

Reactions: Giulio46

luan

Jun 18, 2017
V 1.7
11 'th of July - test version.
15 July - raw release.
19-20 July - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)
---------------------
V 1.7
Mina +3 animations
Shantrel +2 animations
Brenda +1 animation.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
V 1.7
11 'th of July - test version.
15 July - raw release.
19-20 July - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)
---------------------
V 1.7
Mina +3 animations
Shantrel +2 animations
Brenda +1 animation.
Wow!! Finally some Shantrel!!

Reactions: luan

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I don't get it? There are posts that say new version is done but there is only 1.5 on the first page. What is going on?

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
I don't get it? There are posts that say new version is done but there is only 1.5 on the first page. What is going on?
Dude, I think you are new to this. You see, unlike other games, we dont get Second Hapiness right away when new versions come in Patreon. The creator usually puts some sorts of traceback codes via which he knows who leaks the game. So we wait for about one month after the new release to get the game. The creator himself posts the free release version after one month. Hope you get this despite of my poor english.

Reactions: NIKI87

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Dude, I think you are new to this. You see, unlike other games, we dont get Second Hapiness right away when new versions come in Patreon. The creator usually puts some sorts of traceback codes via which he knows who leaks the game. So we wait for about one month after the new release to get the game. The creator himself posts the free release version after one month. Hope you get this despite of my poor english.
Ahhh, so that's it, thanks.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes