Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded the mod but I don't know what most of the "cheats" do... Only the basic ones like skill increase and money increase.

Also sometimes I keep getting a message saying "cheats detected" is there anyway around this?

Dinka

May 15, 2018
I want to like it, I love Shantrell and the way she always refers to herself as "Mommy" +++, but... the grinding tho! If you've completed this game, congrats, but incest is not your fetish, mouse fondling is. If you have time to complete this without a walkthrough, your job needs to get a job! #ShitToDo

And just to be clear (because I've been found to be insufficiently constructive by a chickenshit mod elsewhere on this forum,) the length of the game is not the issue so much as the nearly COMPLETE opacity. The end goals are clear, the means of achieving them are ridiculously obscure. I played the mod with highlighted hotspots, and still spent (many!) hours grinding away in confused frustration (and not the confused frustration life has taught me to enjoy!) because of the needlessly complex sequential triggers. I really appreciate the creator's work, its obviously a huge amount of effort. The characters are engaging, the sex is hawt, the writing is above average, even in translation (I especially enjoyed reading in character as Borat); however, I feel that this game will never achieve the success it deserves without a little judicious SIMPLIFICATION!

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
ok someone fix the "cheat detected" thing? if you do,please explain it like i have 6... and like i was throwed against the wall when i was 5. (because the 2 or 3 that i find on prios post, sadly dont help me too much.)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think the dev has realized even after all this time that the game is a mess........

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
ok someone fix the "cheat detected" thing? if you do,please explain it like i have 6... and like i was throwed against the wall when i was 5. (because the 2 or 3 that i find on prios post, sadly dont help me too much.)

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
Hi
I want to show hot spots. what should I do. Just hot spots, nothing else. There is nothing else?
does not work for me

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
I cant buy swimsuit for mom at saturday. Lady at store always kick me out or said why im here. Need help

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
He doesnt have any incest in his game why the fuck would he go under review i dont get it! From the start of the game before event he issues with patreon the game started as step family...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
He doesnt have any incest in his game why the fuck would he go under review i dont get it! From the start of the game before event he issues with patreon the game started as step family...
Well... There is that scene where MC fucks a passed out roomate (can't remember her name now). That is non consensual sex and as such, fall under what Patreon considers rape.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
The Patreon jihadists strike once again.
Their mission is to make the fantasy world clean and wholesome.
Another great developer is under review.
Hey guys are you seriously trying to eradicate harmless fantasy fun?
To quote the great philosopher Kyle:"YOU BASTARDS".

Garull

Oct 13, 2017
how to trigger the doggy style and the bj in the office?
no matter if i leave or stay or talk or slap her when on top nothing seems to work
been doing each variant for at least 4 weeks in game

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes