Drippy!!

Jun 18, 2018
What have I done wrong or what am I missing? I am on the Brenda path and I can never get the option to do the hard question. It's there but its grey. Also, I can't seem to come across Laura's friends to get her dress. I've gone to the beach and park on Wednesdays and nothing.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
What have I done wrong or what am I missing? I am on the Brenda path and I can never get the option to do the hard question. It's there but its grey. Also, I can't seem to come across Laura's friends to get her dress. I've gone to the beach and park on Wednesdays and nothing.
You need to go to school more, need to be king nerd or cheater

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
There is no patreon here to post 1.8? Well...at this point 1.9 is near to come,
Well, I think you are new to this. Actually we dont get the current release version right away. We have to wait for a month for the free release. The games creator himself posts the free version.

So, although we have many Vnorth patreons here, they can't or shouldn't post their version. As there is some traceback codes encoded.

pratz9999

Dec 10, 2017
In the office, "About Jack" option is not coming even after meeting jack at Brenda office and following Stefani steps. Can anyone help?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Well, I think you are new to this. Actually we dont get the current release version right away. We have to wait for a month for the free release. The games creator himself posts the free version.

So, although we have many Vnorth patreons here, they can't or shouldn't post their version. As there is some traceback codes encoded.
You are right I'm "new" in this forum. Saw other games and patrons of them sharing the current version of the game before the public release. But It's Ok...I can wait. Ty for the answer.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm triying to trigger shoping event whith shantrel First force bj on the history lesson, at friday afternoon at workstation location give her 1000 and on Sunday afternoon at the same location give her 1000 more. But the event don't trigger. I gave her over 6000 but Nothing. Force her again will work? I need to do anything else before giving money? I need stats at some point?

Edit: If it helps someone ... Forced her for second time, friday evening gave her 1000, next friday 1000 more and the shopping event triggered.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
If you guys want an update, please make a request thread. This is not the place for this. Thanks.

Tokk

May 22, 2018
Hi.Can you throw off saving the game, preferably from the beginning of the passage and as often as possible saves?Up to version 1.5 at least...Thanks

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes