ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
can i see ang screenshot og Hotspot (UP) of mina?
i can't find it i did all the walk through says.

i can't also find hotspot (talk) with mina.
Easiest way to to see hotspots , install the mod on the first page , I did that last night definitely helped with progression.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Well ok but in the evening on friday she is in the kitchen and whenever i want to give her money my character says that i havent spoken with her for a week and i cant go past this :/
Do not go to the kitchen on Friday. You should see it in front of the shopping. Repeat if it is not there. (map - shopping - haita - shopping). until you see. and absolutely no money. you will go to the school together. repeat every week. go to school all week absolutely.
The shantel's scenes are great. it will be worth it.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Do not go to the kitchen on Friday. You should see it in front of the shopping. Repeat if it is not there. (map - shopping - haita - shopping). until you see. and absolutely no money. you will go to the school together. repeat every week. go to school all week absolutely.
Do you have saves game that worked that i can fuck them ?

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Do you have saves game that worked that i can fuck them ?

for me the way to shartell is over. I think. you will work hard but the result is great. because it does not carry on 1.2 walkthrough. I recommend the sisters first. because Sahartell requires course points

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Yo @Beaubob how do I progress with shantrell? after not going one week to school I got into a fight with her went back for a while like 4 weeks or so, then didn't go for 2 weeks got the part to choose "no" or "it's a joke" chose no and now it says I should get hearts from her whenever she invites me back home to see her in lingerie, but dont get any heart, any hotspot, none whatsoever. So what should I do?

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
I've been checking the walkthrough but is very vague, I'm doing Krista's homework, so I have progressed that path too.
It is a little vague I know. I didn't want to describe every scene out otherwise why play it.:) Also keep in mind that some events are random and rely on other girls progress, therefore impossible to just give a "click this, then click this, then click this.
If you have given Mina the special cake that you get from Yanga then one of the next times you go to the club she will talk about testing. The following Tuesday Day you will find her locked into a device reading a book. This is the scene you need to repeat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can i see ang screenshot og Hotspot (UP) of mina?
i can't find it i did all the walk through says.

i can't also find hotspot (talk) with mina.
See above spoilers.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
Yo @Beaubob how do I progress with shantrell? after not going one week to school I got into a fight with her went back for a while like 4 weeks or so, then didn't go for 2 weeks got the part to choose "no" or "it's a joke" chose no and now it says I should get hearts from her whenever she invites me back home to see her in lingerie, but dont get any heart, any hotspot, none whatsoever. So what should I do?
Well that is from Mirenzo's walkthrough. Try this,
I am not positive that it will work but give it a go.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
I just started playing this and I have to say , I already have a love/hate relationship with this game. On the plus side the girls/renders are definitely worth grinding the goals needed. On the flip side though the game offers 0 direction , 0 hints, the UI is terrible, the lack of widescreen support (seriously this is 2018) and the repetitive nature just seems like a massive time sink. I am following the walk thru but even that while well intended needs to be laid out more efficiently, no offense to whoever made it, some simple hot linking like in the Max's life walk thru would make the process much easier to get thru.

I do have 1 question :Is there a place or command to see stats with the girls in the game, I looked at the computer but its seems useless atm ?
Feel free to rewrite it. Just give some credit. It only took about 50-60 hours or so and every time I changed something I had to reformat it, so I just bookmarked it. I don't have a lot of tools, but when I have time I might rework it.

As far as I know there is no command to see the stats. There is the mod though, and that can be very useful.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
How do I get to dirty Laura's sunglasses? I read the walkthrough but don't understand how.

Edit:Also meeting shantrel friday evening, after doing the 2 weeks absence and after doing 1 full week I get no heart after the event with her and moira.
Sneak into her room at night and cum on her face. (maybe even more than once I can't remember.)

As for Shantrel, Did you get the scene with her wearing her lingerie talking about the hole in her panties yet? That is the stepping stone to the scene you are looking for. There is a hotspot 'Closer' that you need.

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
See above spoilers.
I've never gotten the 1st spoiler scene, is always the "physical evidence :eek: have to put it away", and the second one, I have inspected every single image tirelessly, I just don't get them

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
The shantel's scenes are great. it will be worth it.
Well i didnt give her any money on friday . Shantrel "do you have money?" MC" no i dont" and here the scene ends. No school no nothing.

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
It is a little vague I know. I didn't want to describe every scene out otherwise why play it.:) Also keep in mind that some events are random and rely on other girls progress, therefore impossible to just give a "click this, then click this, then click this.
If you have given Mina the special cake that you get from Yanga then one of the next times you go to the club she will talk about testing. The following Tuesday Day you will find her locked into a device reading a book. This is the scene you need to repeat.

See above spoilers.
Like the photos uploaded above
Please upload a file that stores Mina's two hotspots.
Please also upload Lara's hotspot
Please ~ please
please

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes