Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
Hi how do you get Lala to ask about club? I did all her homework and got hearts in bath on sunday but thats all and also got hearts in bath on sunday but no heart end.
First you will need to have gone to the club yourself. If you have completed the locked bathroom and regained the lost WTF score you suffer from that scene (by doing more homework with her) then on Thursday you will mention going to the club and dialog continues. Now Friday you will have to go to the club and ask Mina to let Lala in, if you have been visiting Mina with coffee and cake enough she will accept, otherwise you will have to do that first. Go back to Lala’s room Friday and you should have more luck.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
First you will need to have gone to the club yourself. If you have completed the locked bathroom and regained the lost WTF score you suffer from that scene (by doing more homework with her) then on Thursday you will mention going to the club and dialog continues. Now Friday you will have to go to the club and ask Mina to let Lala in, if you have been visiting Mina with coffee and cake enough she will accept, otherwise you will have to do that first. Go back to Lala’s room Friday and you should have more luck.
So far I checked with dev console and I have like 35 done homeworks. How many do I need?

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
So far I checked with dev console and I have like 35 done homeworks. How many do I need?
That should be plenty, did you already get into the club through Mina?

Edit: You also need to have gone to the club and gotten at least 2 drinks. Sorry I think I missed that in my walkthrough.

Edit #2: Looks like you need to also progress in the Wednesday Evening Pass by in the hall:

I have updated my notes and at the next update I will revise my walkthrough. Because I wrote it while trying to progress in every section I missed some of the requirements as I passed them.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
That should be plenty, did you already get into the club through Mina?

Edit: You also need to have gone to the club and gotten at least 2 drinks. Sorry I think I missed that in my walkthrough.
I went to the club, mina got mad at me now trying to help and win her back.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
I went to the club, mina got mad at me now trying to help and win her back.
Edit #2: Looks like you need to also progress in the Wednesday Evening Pass by in the hall:

I have updated my notes and at the next update I will revise my walkthrough. Because I wrote it while trying to progress in every section I missed some of the requirements as I passed them.

I am sure I missed other stuff too. Let me know if you find anything else giving you trouble.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017

I am sure I missed other stuff too. Let me know if you find anything else giving you trouble.
Ok got Lala to ask about club, now can't get mina to accept lala in. I ask about ticket but can't get her in.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
How to start teaching lessons with moira?
If you have progressed far enough with Shantrel you can. You will need to have Shantrel teaching you Friday nights. Is won't be long after you find the hotspot 'Suck it'. Otherwise you haven't progressed enough.

can't progress with Mina on Tuesday, do I need another cake ???
What do you mean can't progress on Tuesday? It is a repetitive scene that takes multiple visits.
Ok got Lala to ask about club, now can't get Mina to accept Lala in. I ask about ticket but can't get her in.
You need to be on good terms with Mina. More cakes and coffee. (Her bribes must be maintained as it will decrease every time you enter the club) You total visits to Mina at the police station should be around 10 for her to let her in. (I did mention this in the walkthrough)

Reactions: Tutti Frutti

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
I'm supposed to find a hotspot, have done it like 50 times after the $1500 freaking bucks cake, nothing changes after club or when I visit
Okay I am putting in the Mina Path from my walkthrough.
Read it through again. Make sure that you dealt with Krista, and went with the proper amount of money when indicated.
If you didn't go with less than $400 then you aren't gong to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
If you have progressed far enough with Shantrel you can. You will need to have Shantrel teaching you Friday nights. Is won't be long after you find the hotspot 'Suck it'. Otherwise you haven't progressed enough.
Well ok but in the evening on friday she is in the kitchen and whenever i want to give her money my character says that i havent spoken with her for a week and i cant go past this :/

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
Read it through again.

Next time after the club Mina is ready for testing, get heart. Tuesday day go to Cops and get heart. Repeat Tuesday

Hotspot ‘Up’ get heart.

Morning or day return with cake and coffee hotspot ‘Talk’ repeat as desired. (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.)

Repeat Tuesday day go to Cops and hit hotspot ‘Up’ get heart.

Again repeat Tuesday day go to Cops and hit hotspot ‘Up’.
[/SPOILER]
I've been checking the walkthrough but is very vague, I'm doing Krista's homework, so I have progressed that path too.

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
Ive done all three "UP" hotspots but won't allow me to tickle Shantrel at the table

"When you reach about 30-31 impudence now Friday/Sunday/evening/kitchen hitting "UP" hotspot you must have 3 options, try them all.

We are searching now for the most important hotspot in this game so far. Hotspot "Tickle" on Monday/morning/breakfast"

hoove12

Mar 8, 2018
Read it through again. Make sure that you dealt with Krista, and went with the proper amount of money when indicated.
If you didn't go with less than $400 then you aren't gong to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can i see ang screenshot og Hotspot (UP) of mina?
i can't find it i did all the walk through says.

i can't also find hotspot (talk) with mina.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
How do I get to dirty Laura's sunglasses? I read the walkthrough but don't understand how.

Edit:Also meeting shantrel friday evening, after doing the 2 weeks absence and after doing 1 full week I get no heart after the event with her and moira.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I just started playing this and I have to say , I already have a love/hate relationship with this game. On the plus side the girls/renders are definitely worth grinding the goals needed. On the flip side though the game offers 0 direction , 0 hints, the UI is terrible, the lack of widescreen support (seriously this is 2018) and the repetitive nature just seems like a massive time sink. I am following the walk thru but even that while well intended needs to be laid out more efficiently, no offense to whoever made it, some simple hot linking like in the Max's life walk thru would make the process much easier to get thru.

I do have 1 question :Is there a place or command to see stats with the girls in the game, I looked at the computer but its seems useless atm ?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes