Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
just started playing this game, I can't seem to get the gist why I have to go first with the sisters rather than Shantrell (I prefer to focus on her first) so I think I messed up following or not even following the given walkthrough, is there a way around this or do I have to start anew? Also is there a way to make change the font color of the day indicator?

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
i would say i did everthing like in the walkthrough... but im not able to buy panties and bra at the shop after shantrel didnt accept the pantie i gave her... no more hearts with Julia at Moiras place, did i miss something or is this a bug?

Well... seems ive missed some hearts at the history teaching event at home... dang... been playing a long time without walkthrough...

Reactions: Beaubob

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
How to get this,
I tried start avoid her, stay in your room, read, go only school at day, no work, no breakfast, don’t give her money, “Ignore them” Wednesday and Saturday, sleep in your room for a week better two because a week in this game is Sunday – Sunday. After this on Monday/evening/kitchen go give money to Shantrel and… (look image)

View attachment 142758
Go out in the morning to the hall.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Go out in the morning to the hall.
A question. More or less do you know when the game is over completely? to know more than anything. In other words, what would be the latest version, because I would like to play it in Spanish since I'm from Argentina and I do not understand much English, that's why I use a translator.

NammNamm

Jul 15, 2018
i stuck stella's quest tried many times friday and saturday morning the park but bj question never came

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Events completed advances me to the next day ?

When i do the teaching event during monday on the first evening after intro in Lala's bedroom it advances me to tuesday night after completed ?

I redownloaded the game and still same thing happens.

Im not using any cheats or any mods.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
Events completed advances me to the next day ?

When i do the teaching event during monday on the first evening after intro in Lala's bedroom it advances me to tuesday night after completed ?

I redownloaded the game and still same thing happens.

Im not using any cheats or any mods.
Remember that the game shows 'Tuesday night', but in reality it is 'Monday night'. If you sleep on that night what morning does it show? If it shows Wednesday morning I am not sure what the problem is.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
i stuck stella's quest tried many times friday and saturday morning the park but bj question never came
I believe this is tied to Laura's path and getting her a new dress. It does take a few tries. It might need progress with Janna too, pretty sure you must meet Janna on the beach Sunday evening first.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Remember that the game shows 'Tuesday night', but in reality it is 'Monday night'. If you sleep on that night what morning does it show? If it shows Wednesday morning I am not sure what the problem is.
If i sleep it shows tuesday morning.

Beaubob

Mar 7, 2018
If i sleep it shows tuesday morning.
That is correct then. If I am understanding your question. If you study with Lala in the evening it will progress time to night. The night labeling is a little confusing to me too but you will get used to it.

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
I am stuck at Shantrel where she tells me on Sunday morning she will buy some little gift and I cannot move from there.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes