Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi mate. I'm having issues with buying the dress.
Met tawny at the beach, spoke about the dress,
Met Stella at the park in the morning - she does not talk about the dress, only walk slow with me...

Any tips?
Keep on meeting with Stella until you get to the end of the " pissing scene " where the MC asks her to make a blowjob. The next time you do it, she'll talk about the dress. After that, go back home and enter Laura's room. A new scene will be unlocked. The dress will only appears if those requirements are met.

Reactions: letitbleed

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Hi mate. I'm having issues with buying the dress.
Met tawny at the beach, spoke about the dress,
Met Stella at the park in the morning - she does not talk about the dress, only walk slow with me...

Any tips?

Yeah, you are doing it right. You will have to walk with her in the mornings (Friday and Saturday) over a couple of weeks. You will get the option to touch her ass, then she will ask you to wait 5 minutes (while she hides behind a bush to piss), then you will join her to piss as well, then there is a question of a blowjob......THEN she will talk about the dress. So...keep doing it, you are fine.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I will lose a lot if I do not open the scene with reconciliation? It's just that I've quarreled with her many times and I do not have the desired effect. Maybe it is not important?
Better tell me why I have no progress with Lala? I do her homework, went to the toilet, and then nothing.
Dude, first things first: MC talk in the kitchen "I won't talk to her for a whole week !", only after this You can do all, If you are not sure, try again talk in the kitchen and see if MC talked or not. Only after it you can avoid her, do it because You can't progress if don't do.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
My question is about the other sister. I have 27 Smartass and 51 Impudence and am a Student/ Scholar (depending on which version you are using since he changed the word). Every time I study with Lala I get the "Dig!" option, but nothing ever happens. Then I get the +1WTF?? for helping with the homework. Anyone have a good path for advancing the route with Lala?

Reactions: Bob2395

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Dude, first things first: MC talk in the kitchen "I won't talk to her for a whole week !", only after this You can do all, If you are not sure, try again talk in the kitchen and see if MC talked or not. Only after it you can avoid her, do it because You can't progress if don't do.
And if I in the kitchen could pull panties, it is considered or it is necessary to do all the same reconciliation?
I just do not know when to take off her panties when she's in her room

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
My question is about the other sister. I have 27 Smartass and 51 Impudence and am a Student/ Scholar (depending on which version you are using since he changed the word). Every time I study with Lala I get the "Dig!" option, but nothing ever happens. Then I get the +1WTF?? for helping with the homework. Anyone have a good path for advancing the route with Lala?
To progress with Lala, you should be an @sshole and earn - WTF points, not + WTF. Tell her, her hits are small (tuesday morning), hide under her bed until she gives you a handjob - Wednesday or saturday evening (sleep or not?) + "news" later message. Say no to her when she asks you if she can piss (saturday morning + sunday morning - option scare). And to answer your question, no, you still can't do nothing more than dig in this version. May be in the next update.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
And if I in the kitchen could pull panties, it is considered or it is necessary to do all the same reconciliation?
Dude, you don't have the choice to do it. The reconciliation scene ONLY appears if she told you one week earlier that she doesn't want to kiss you anymore. Did you harass her like I told you? You've got to keep on grinding until you can't progress anymore and you get the message I talked about.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kakato: Me and you, We are working hard, heh,heh... - But is good for our own way, to don't forget all what we did, till now, and help always is the better way.

Reactions: Kakato

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Dude, you don't have the choice to do it. The reconciliation scene ONLY appears if she told you one week earlier that she doesn't want to kiss you anymore. Did you harass her like I told you? You've got to keep on grinding until you can't progress anymore and you get the message I talked about.
To worry, what does this mean? Pull in the evening in the kitchen, go into the bathroom and at breakfast to paw?

Reactions: BBG734

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There's no way if You don't did all the things right

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
To progress with Lala, you should be an @sshole and earn - WTF points, not + WTF. Tell her, her hits are small (tuesday morning), hide under her bed until she gives you a handjob - Wednesday or saturday evening (sleep or not?) + "news" later message. Say no to her when she asks you if she can piss (saturday morning + sunday morning - option scare). And to answer your question, no, you still can't do nothing more than dig in this version. May be in the next update.
Thank you sir!!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To worry, what does this mean? Pull in the evening in the kitchen, go into the bathroom and at breakfast to paw?
Hmm, IMO, you missed one or several hotspots to make the kitchen scene progress. Do you use the " up " hotspot when she's in the red dress? What scene do you see when you do so? Listen, the best thing to do in your case : Take your time and try to meet with Shantrel as often as possible. Monday evening (kitchen), tuesday (bathroom), wednesday (watching tv), thursday (beach), friday evening (kitchen), saturday (watching tv), sunday evening (kitchen) ++++++++++++ monday night in her room (bad dream + good dream), drink coffee + do not sleep (I forgot the days when you can get in her room) in order to get to the end of the groping scene. Double check every single scenes/hotspots available in those scenes. Once you get the " news later " message, this means that you hit the goal. However, as those scenes were created in earlier versions, some of them don't indicate this message. So, if you don't see the " news later " message at the end of a certain scene after trying it 2-3 times, give up.

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Hmm, IMO, you missed one or several hotspots to make the kitchen scene progress. Do you use the " up " hotspot when she's in the red dress? What scene do you see when you do so? Listen, the best thing to do in your case : Take your time and try to meet with Shantrel as often as possible. Monday evening (kitchen), tuesday (bathroom), wednesday (watching tv), thursday (beach), friday evening (kitchen), saturday (watching tv), sunday evening (kitchen) ++++++++++++ monday night in her room (bad dream + good dream), drink coffee + do not sleep (I forgot the days when you can get in her room) in order to get to the end of the groping scene. Double check every single scenes/hotspots available in those scenes. Once you get the " news later " message, this means that you hit the goal. However, as those scenes were created in earlier versions, some of them don't indicate this message. So, if you don't see the " news later " message at the end of a certain scene after trying it 2-3 times, give up.
In the kitchen, when I start to touch panties, there is a hot spot to let them down, then another (when I get accustomed to it and still descend), then it drives me away

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
In the kitchen, when I start to touch panties, there is a hot spot to let them down, then another (when I get accustomed to it and still descend), then it drives me away
Strange. I didn't get this. can you upload a screenshot please?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I played this game very times, but in the version 0.3 when I did all I can, I put visible hotspot, and I did almost everything, my only doubt is if really there are three hotspot, all in the Laura's room, one over the pillow in the evening when Laura is out. The others two in the morning saturday's, over the bear and another in the tits, if anyone saw, please tell me.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I played this game very times, but in the version 0.3 when I did all I can, I put visible hotspot, and I did almost everything, my only doubt is if really there are three hotspot, all in the Laura's room, one over the pillow in the evening when Laura is out. The others two in the morning saturday's, over the bear and another in the tits, if anyone saw, please tell me.
I don't think there are. My only doubt concerns those scenes. I don't know if they are in this version or if Vnorth forgot to put them. Anyway, I don't have a clue about them. If someone has an answer, I'm all ears :) :

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Dude, If you got there, don't worry, you surely have unlocked the " reconciliation scene " without realising it. It's a one time shot scene. ;). Did you get the monday scene? On breakfast, when the MC says " may be ", look for shantrel's feet and click on " tickle ". In the evening, go in the kitchen when she's in her business suit. Enjoy :p
Damn, I'm here that I break my head and try to find the scene with an attempt to find)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes