Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And after she beat me, do I need to go to college or not? (About the fact that it should be ignored, I understood)
You need for progress the game, and one advice look for stay in the student level, because for me I did all and fast in this level

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
morning monday after you fight with laura,go to park monday evening,buy beer for laura and then she will ask for flower,next week monday
morning go to park see yanga scene and click yes,maniac..dont ever meet her and her mother,tuesday+thursday(day) meet with krista..next monday morning repeat see yanga in park until krista said yanga tell me u maniac or something like that(dont reconcile with laura)
Hi, i gave beer, laura asked me flower. then every monday i go to park (first time i said her i'm maniac), every tuesday and thursday i meet with krista. i repeated it millions of times but never changes: krista always tells me "my mom is coming" and after some dialogs she go away. i missed something?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi, i gave beer, laura asked me flower. then every monday i go to park (first time i said her i'm maniac), every tuesday and thursday i meet with krista. i repeated it millions of times but never changes: krista always tells me "my mom is coming" and after some dialogs she go away. i missed something?
Choose the other option after she stops.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Have only the key I found in the workshop. But I do not know what to do with it.
Alright, has three keys, one for the bathroom in the tuesday, and other for Shantrel's Room and other for Laura's Room, after this you can open Shantrel's Room in the thursday or friday, the same for Laura, I wait that it help you.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
How do I advance past slacker, and what is next? Also, how can I tell what level I'm at with college points?

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Alright, has three keys, one for the bathroom in the tuesday, and other for Shantrel's Room and other for Laura's Room, after this you can open Shantrel's Room in the thursday or friday, the same for Laura, I wait that it help you.
You mean hacking? If so, then I can do it.

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
The day you start makes no difference, as long as you wait for her to look for you.

Tried on different days, but the continent comes on Monday night and scolds. There are 2 options: joke 1 or 2 times. If you select 1, then it turns out, how to ktinke, which I threw off. If 2 she gets angry and leaves.

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
I will lose a lot if I do not open the scene with reconciliation? It's just that I've quarreled with her many times and I do not have the desired effect. Maybe it is not important?
Better tell me why I have no progress with Lala? I do her homework, went to the toilet, and then nothing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hi Carlo S
Could you send one of your recorded games.
Man, I sorry so much but I don't have tools and neither other ways for it, if you know a way for do let me know how do it, tell me and I do all efforts for send.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The prerequisite to buy the dress are 3:
1 - Laura Must ask you to buy the dress at home afther you seen Laura try the drees at the shop.
2 -Meet the brown hair friend of Laura at the beach on wednsday and speak about the dress.
3 -Meet Stella at day time at the park and afther normal pissing scene and no blow job, speak again about dress.
you dont need see them at the shop, no prompt are needed only regolar speak. Afther this 3 step go to shop on sat and buy the dress. That's for what i know obviously.
Hi mate. I'm having issues with buying the dress.
Met tawny at the beach, spoke about the dress,
Met Stella at the park in the morning - she does not talk about the dress, only walk slow with me...

Any tips?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
And after she beat me, do I need to go to college or not? (About the fact that it should be ignored, I understood)
No. After she beats you, skip college for two further weeks in order to get to the end of both choices. Watch out though, your impudence should be high because you easily lose 5 points in one of those scenes.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So this is the scene? I did the right thing, or should I start on Monday, to get it?
The scene is in Shantrel's room. MC tries to remove her panties but she refuses. After that scene, you'll be able to progress further in the kitchen (friday and sunday evening) when she's in the red dress. And Yeah, this scene is compulsory if you want to advance in the game without having to go back in case you missed points.

Reactions: Bob2395
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes