kare

Aug 5, 2016
kare, what you think about the "secret place" VNorth speak about? Is that the mom blowjob in the kitchen as someone says? I dont think so but perhaps i'm wrong....
I think people focus to much on both "secret" and "place". There's no secret places or scenes in gamefiles, everything with Shantrel was already discovered - handjob and various groping in the kitchen. Maybe some dialogue changes here and there, but they're not that important.
Maybe it's all called "secret" because you have to purposely skip school for several weeks to progress, which isn't really apparent, like our friend above just proved.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please,Tell me, when can I use the key from the warehouse and where is the warehouse?
It's a workshop in this version, you need to work there about 2 week and collect lock peek for bathroom and Laura room

.hero.

Apr 26, 2017
The prerequisite to buy the dress are 3:
1 - Laura Must ask you to buy the dress at home afther you seen Laura try the drees at the shop.
2 -Meet the brown hair friend of Laura at the beach on wednsday and speak about the dress.
3 -Meet Stella at day time at the park and afther normal pissing scene and no blow job, speak again about dress.
you dont need see them at the shop, no prompt are needed only regolar speak. Afther this 3 step go to shop on sat and buy the dress. That's for what i know obviously.
Laura never appears in the store and I tried it many times during the week. I used the quicksave but I can't to find her. Someone can help me, please.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Someone here talked about a tip: I Want More, in the kitchen scene in the evening, when Shantrel gives a handjob and the scene ends, over Shantrel's head show a new hotspot, I Want More, click and scene goes further

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Someone here talked about a tip: I Want More, in the kitchen scene in the evening, when Shantrel gives a handjob and the scene ends, over Shantrel's head show a new hotspot, I Want More, click and scene goes further
Yup. The scene truly ends when she puts her fingers in her mouth and you get the heart with the end message.

venoom

May 6, 2017
this is what i get
krista:
make laura angry,morning monday get maniac title(dont meet with yanga and her mother,dont reconcile with laura yet)
and then go to forest in tuesday day to progress
choose blowjob,choose hand next time,will mention about yanga and will progress with next scene

Reactions: Kakato

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
this is what i get
krista:
make laura angry,morning monday get maniac title(dont meet with yanga and her mother,dont reconcile with laura yet)
and then go to forest in tuesday day to progress
choose blowjob,choose hand next time,will mention about yanga and will progress with next scene
Sorry friend, morning monday Laura is not in her room

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Come on, you just go to the Badgirl shop at saturday and buy it. And I don't even know what office are you talking about. There's completely different not related character in the offices - Stefa.
the problem at the badgirl store is you need to unlock something before you can buy the swim suit otherwise the girl working there continues to ask what are you hiding there and there are no options to buy or do anything. what is the trigger that unlocks the swimsuit purchase?

venoom

May 6, 2017
Sorry friend, morning monday Laura is not in her room
morning monday after you fight with laura,go to park monday evening,buy beer for laura and then she will ask for flower,next week monday
morning go to park see yanga scene and click yes,maniac..dont ever meet her and her mother,tuesday+thursday(day) meet with krista..next monday morning repeat see yanga in park until krista said yanga tell me u maniac or something like that(dont reconcile with laura)

Reactions: mirenzo

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In others games many people give tip, here everybody together do a Walkthough.Heh,Heh,Heh,Heh... - We can call it perfect harmony. And I like it so much.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That is the same issue I am having
Make sure you triggered every scenes available for her at the end of version 0.3:

1. use all options available when she's drunk in her room.
2. War + reconciliation = there are two scenes. Do them until you see " news later "
3. Crawl when she's in her room + use all options + golden rain
4. steal in her room to unlock the golden rain scene (in case you didn't do it)

I won't lie, but I met Laura the very first time I entered the shop, which means I was already at a progress where all the conditions were met to make her appear. Don't forget that some scenes/opportunities will never appear unless you repeat older scenes till you can't progress anymore.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
morning monday after you fight with laura,go to park monday evening,buy beer for laura and then she will ask for flower,next week monday
morning go to park see yanga scene and click yes,maniac..dont ever meet her and her mother,tuesday+thursday(day) meet with krista..next monday morning repeat see yanga in park until krista said yanga tell me u maniac or something like that(dont reconcile with laura)
it works, tankyou very much :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everything that I said in the "List of Abandoned Games/ Hiatus Games". The credits and merits, I found it and much more, in one Great Guy, the VNorth did for deserve, He has "Credibility, Honesty and Respect", and add modesty when He say that your dog ate his dictionary of english, Heh,Heh, I think this Man is the best.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
: You were able to completely solve the problem with the level

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes