kare

Aug 5, 2016
she keeps asking me ,,what are you hiding there,, and i have 3900 moneys with me
I've loaded one of the saves from v0.3, went to the shop, and it was there. If you don't have the option, you probably lack some progression with Shantrel. Check previous pages, skip school, do all of the night stuff, etc.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
I've loaded one of the saves from v0.3, went to the shop, and it was there. If you don't have the option, you probably lack some progression with Shantrel. Check previous pages, skip school, do all of the night stuff, etc.
cant you just upload that save from 0.3 please? i'm gonna do the rest, but i cant find what i missed with mom

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
she keeps asking me ,,what are you hiding there,, and i have 3900 moneys with me
I think you have to do more in version 03, have you finish all the sex scene in Laura room at night? Have you riconciliated with Laura giving her flowers?

eades

Nov 19, 2016
I think you have to do more in version 03, have you finish all the sex scene in Laura room at night? Have you riconciliated with Laura giving her flowers?
no, i dont know how, that is why i keep begging here for a good save game from 0.3

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hmmm. I already unlocked the Yanga's dialogues + saw her at the park with Lisa (yeah, she told Yanga that MC is a good boy) and at the beach - no dialogue, but I still can't progress with Krysta. May be I'm wrong, but I think smart ass level or student's status might also have something to do with it.
With student level you progress fast, and nerd for me is only good in Brenda's way

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
cant you just upload that save from 0.3 please? i'm gonna do the rest, but i cant find what i missed with mom
Dude, you can't find or you don't want to find ? Don't take it the wrong way, but we are all grinding like crazy too -.-" We gave you the solution : you missed contents with Shantrel. Just re do all of them until you see a heart with the words "end ". It won't take you more than 10 minutes to double check all those scenes seriously.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Dude, you can't find or you don't want to find ? Don't take it the wrong way, but we are all grinding like crazy too -.-" We gave you the solution : you missed contents with Shantrel. Just re do all of them until you see a heart with the words "end ". It won't take you more than 10 minutes to double check all those scenes seriously.
is the third week in game when i keep re-checking the scenes with Shantrel and still nothing, but drop it then, fuck this game

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
is the third week in game when i keep re-checking the scenes with Shantrel and still nothing, but drop it then, fuck this game
Did you unlock the " beating scene " and " reconciliation scene " ? I'll try to help you.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@eades At the end of V0.3, those are the scenes you should have with Shantrel :

1. Kitchen with red dress (3 options - stroke panties, look at ass and touch her breast) once the " beating scene " is unlocked.
2. Bedroom " get out of a bad dream " - continuation of the scene after the " beating scene " with a secret animation
3. Beach - same things as 0.2
4. Bathroom " panties - smell and I won't give them back "
5. Hall - When Shantrel's watching tv. little grope of her breast

Make sure the message " news later " appears at the end of each of the scenes above. Once done, you should be Ok.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Took me 2 months doing only school and Brenda lesson to pass from King nerd to cheater

eades

Nov 19, 2016
@eades At the end of V0.3, those are the scenes you should have with Shantrel :

1. Kitchen with red dress (3 options - stroke panties, look at ass and touch her breast) once the " beating scene " is unlocked.
2. Bedroom " get out of a bad dream " - continuation of the scene after the " beating scene " with a secret animation
3. Beach - same things as 0.2
4. Bathroom " panties - smell and I won't give them back "
5. Hall - When Shantrel's watching tv. little grope of her breast

Make sure the message " news later " appears at the end of each of the scenes above. Once done, you should be Ok.
i dont get the beating scene... how can i get that?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To progress with Christa you have to kiss her on the club BUT your schoolar level must be cheater to do that.
I didn't had the Cheater status (slacker), but I managed to kiss her on the first try :p . Probably got lucky.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
It's page 3 save 4.
Tks kare, may i ask you how to post image on this forum?
Other question, on the beach whit mom if you choise rub sand, other heart start again but can find how to go on....
You have [Upload a File] button, if you upload an image, you have an option to make a thumbnail in your post.
There's no substantial change in that scene, only dialogue. She threatens to hit you with an elbow, if you're relationships are low. And allows to touch, if you progressed farther.

Reactions: eades

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i dont get the beating scene... how can i get that?
Skip school + brenda's courses for one whole week. Skip every breakfast and go to work at the office or workshop. If you did it right, the scene will unlock on sunday night when you go in your room.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
It's page 3 save 4.

You have [Upload a File] button, if you upload an image, you have an option to make a thumbnail in your post.
There's no substantial change in that scene, only dialogue. She threatens to hit you with an elbow, if you're relationships are low. And allows to touch, if you progressed farther.
She only says that she knows she is "interesting" but you should not do it in the beach and that's it but the game keeps showing that there is more to it.

Who knows this game is never clear and to be honest i don't spect more, you grinf like an idiot and the reward is pretty bad.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
It's page 3 save 4.

ty alot m8, you have a beer from me if you ever gonna visit Romania

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
She only says that she knows she is "interesting" but you should not do it in the beach and that's it but the game keeps showing that there is more to it.

Who knows this game is never clear and to be honest i don't spect more, you grinf like an idiot and the reward is pretty bad.
IMO, the rewards are gonna rock in version 0.6 or 0.7. :D. My top 3 fav girl's list :

1. Shantrel
2. Jeanne (Laura's friend at the beach)
3. Angie (the badgirl's saleswoman)

Be patient my friend. What I like about this game is that you don't wait one month for 30 mins of gameplay. Almost every patreon's games got this problem. Moreoever, I really like the way the story evolves with Shantrel and the MC. The pace is slow and it feels really natural. Well, that's my opinion :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
kare, what you think about the "secret place" VNorth speak about? Is that the mom blowjob in the kitchen as someone says? I dont think so but perhaps i'm wrong....

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes