mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Unless I am missing a hidden prompt their is no option to talk to Stella about the dress.
The prerequisite to buy the dress are 3:
1 - Laura Must ask you to buy the dress at home afther you seen Laura try the drees at the shop.
2 -Meet the brown hair friend of Laura at the beach on wednsday and speak about the dress.
3 -Meet Stella at day time at the park and afther normal pissing scene and no blow job, speak again about dress.
you dont need see them at the shop, no prompt are needed only regolar speak. Afther this 3 step go to shop on sat and buy the dress. That's for what i know obviously.

Last edited:

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I had to look through decompiled scrips to find how to get to the forceful blowjob with Krista.
It looks like it's tied to Yanga calling you a maniac. Before bj Krista asks if you're a maniac, because Yanga told her so and you can confirm it by fucking her mouth. But if you meet Lisa with Yanga at the park or at the beach, she tells her you're a good boy (if you bought more than 25 coffees) and that clears your maniac tag, preventing the force bj option if you hadn't unlocked it before.
Or something like that, it's my first time looking at ren'py scripts.

Anyway, you can unlock the option through console with
krista_rezerv_lock3 = 50

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I had to look through decompiled scrips to find how to get to the forceful blowjob with Krista.
It looks like it's tied to Yanga calling you a maniac. Before bj Krista asks if you're a maniac, because Yanga told her so and you can confirm it by fucking her mouth. But if you meet Lisa with Yanga at the park or at the beach, she tells her you're a good boy (if you bought more than 25 coffees) and that clears your maniac tag, preventing the force bj option if you hadn't unlocked it before.

krista_rezerv_lock3 = 50
Forceful blowjob? Strange, Christa do MC blowjob voluntarily while MC do his homework...
If i dont remember bad Yanga call MC maniac the first time seen him in the park.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
can you be please more specific? where should i look for that hotspot, or what the heck should i do?
It's on the magazine at the very last moment. Untitled.jpg
Forceful blowjob? Strange, Christa do MC blowjob voluntarily while MC do his homework...
If i dont remember bad Yanga call MC maniac the first time seen him in the park.
There's an extra scene 6cd1a935b72fd1303e7a09987dd22804.png

Last edited:
Reactions: eades

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
can you be please more specific? where should i look for that hotspot, or what the heck should i do?
When MC and Shantrel are on the beach She puts the magazine to cover her ass, He talks to her until she takes it and puts it between her legs, this way You can keep talking and looking for the hotspot in the magazine, if you're not yet, He'll show up. I hope I have helped.

Reactions: eades

kare

Aug 5, 2016
ty man, now the only thing i need to do is to get her that new swimsuite... can you be kind and give me some advices about that? i've been done that scene in the office over and over but i cant buy it
Come on, you just go to the Badgirl shop at saturday and buy it. And I don't even know what office are you talking about. There's completely different not related character in the offices - Stefa.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Come on, you just go to the Badgirl shop at saturday and buy it. And I don't even know what office are you talking about. There's completely different not related character in the offices - Stefa.
she keeps asking me ,,what are you hiding there,, and i have 3900 moneys with me

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

krista_rezerv_lock3 = 50
Hmmm. I already unlocked the Yanga's dialogues + saw her at the park with Lisa (yeah, she told Yanga that MC is a good boy) and at the beach - no dialogue, but I still can't progress with Krysta. May be I'm wrong, but I think smart ass level or student's status might also have something to do with it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
she keeps asking me ,,what are you hiding there,, and i have 3900 moneys with me
This probably means that you missed one or some scenes with Shantrel. Like for Laura, the dress won't appear if you don't talk to her two friends before. Double check every scene with Shantrel again until you get the heart with the " end " words, then try again.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes