Jansen

May 8, 2017
Make sure you triggered every scenes available for her at the end of version 0.3:

1. use all options available when she's drunk in her room.
2. War + reconciliation = there are two scenes. Do them until you see " news later "
3. Crawl when she's in her room + use all options + golden rain
4. steal in her room to unlock the golden rain scene (in case you didn't do it)

I won't lie, but I met Laura the very first time I entered the shop, which means I was already at a progress where all the conditions were met to make her appear. Don't forget that some scenes/opportunities will never appear unless you repeat older scenes till you can't progress anymore.
Do we need to give Laura some flowers, as i have still not got the scene where Laura has asked for flowers.

Rest above mentioned all steps are cleared. But still not Laura in the BADGIRL Shop. :(

Reactions: davidhenry1234

TerrorBlade

Jun 8, 2017
I started and played this game five times and always happens it, I think yes.
Then how do I go back to getting Bj from shantell in the kitchen ? I can't even touch her boobs or ass. How the hell am I going to achieve the 'secret' BJ in Kitchen ?

EDIT: Still not able to take away the magazine from her thighs. Any prerequisites to how many times do we have to try or anything else ?

EDIT2: Okay The BJ happens on Sunday not on Monday Evening.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do we need to give Laura some flowers, as i have still not got the scene where Laura has asked for flowers.

Rest above mentioned all steps are cleared. But still not Laura in the BADGIRL Shop. :(
Yeah. You must choose the option " lips " when she's drunk in her room. You have to do it about 3-4 times for each options " in the mouth " and " on the face". The next morning, a new scene will trigger and Laura will forbid you to go in her room. When this happens, search for Laura's schedule at the park and meet her on the bench. She will ask for beer. Go and see Lisa and go back to the girls. Once done, Laura will ask you about the yellow flowers. Go in the park the next monday. Don't eat at breakfast and go directly in the park to meet Yanga and you'll see her pee on the flowers with the options maniac or not (useful for krysta's story). Go to college and go back to the park in the evening to get the flowers. There will be 3. As soon as you click on them, the MC will go see Laura by himself. Make sure you progress as far as possible by using the two options available.

Reactions: letitbleed

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Yeah. You must choose the option " lips " when she's drunk in her room. You have to do it about 3-4 times for each options " in the mouth " and " on the face". The next morning, a new scene will trigger and Laura will forbid you to go in her room. When this happens, search for Laura's schedule at the park and meet her on the bench. She will ask for beer. Go and see Lisa and go back to the girls. Once done, Laura will ask you about the yellow flowers. Go in the park the next monday. Don't eat at breakfast and go directly in the park to meet Yanga and you'll see her pee on the flowers with the options maniac or not (useful for krysta's story). Go to college and go back to the park in the evening to get the flowers. There will be 3. As soon as you click on them, the MC will go see Laura by himself. Make sure you progress as far as possible by using the two options available.
Oh Man this game has so many puzzles. How do you guys even find such ways to progress. Damn. Anyways thanks for the guide. Will try this out right away. :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Oh Man this game has so many puzzles. How do you guys even find such ways to progress. Damn. Anyways thanks for the guide. Will try this out right away. :)
It's simple. Unity is strength. :) We share different pieces of information which makes the greatest walkthrough. All answers to your questions can be found in this thread. Just take some time to read the previous pages if you are lost.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And what's the scene with reconciliation? To open it, you need to anger Chantel more than 1 time?
You nedd avoid school for the whole week, and don't study with Brenda too, if You do it in the weekend, when scene opened, after of reconciliation you can look for new things, because till now you did everything right.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I worked in the workshop. First a bottle of acid appeared, but nothing could be done with it. After some time inside the bottle there was a key.
Do you already have all the keys to your house?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You nedd avoid school for the whole week, and don't study with Brenda too, if You do it in the weekend, when scene opened, after of reconciliation you can look for new things, because till now you did everything right.
No. @Bob2395 The " reconciliation scene " V0.2 is different from the " beating scene " which appeared in V0.3. To unlock the " reconciliation scene ", you must ignore Shantrel for one whole week. Stop talking to her, don't give her money, don't go to breakfast, don't go in town to give her money and don't go to beach either. Cut all contact with her during one whole week and she will gets back to you by herself the next sunday or monday, I forgot.

Note : you must keep harassing Shantrel when she's in the red dress in the kitchen until she refuses to kiss you and the MC says " I won't talk to her for a whole week !". If you don't see this scene, the " reconciliation scene " won't work.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everything I know so far: I did everything I had to do with the student level, it was much better, I opened all the scenes with Shantrel, Lala, Laura, Stella, Sveta, Christa, Lisa and all the scenes of the beach too , With the nerd level for me only with Brenda is that it was necessary. And I played and started again five times to see all the options.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No. @Bob2395 The " reconciliation scene " V0.2 is different from the " beating scene " which appeared in V0.3. To unlock the " reconciliation scene ", you must ignore Shantrel for one whole week. Stop talking to her, don't give her money, don't go to breakfast, don't go in town to give her money and don't go to beach either. Cut all contact with her during one whole week and she will gets back to you by herself the next sunday or monday, I forgot.

Note : you must keep harassing Shantrel when she's in the red dress in the kitchen until she refuses to kiss you and the MC says " I won't talk to her for a whole week !". If you don't see this scene, the " reconciliation scene " won't work.
Sorry, You're right Man, I did a great mistake

Bob2395

May 26, 2017

And after she beat me, do I need to go to college or not? (About the fact that it should be ignored, I understood)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And what's the scene with reconciliation? To open it, you need to anger Chantel more than 1 time?
Sorry I confused the scenes, I'm glad they alerted me, In kitchen, when MC say - I won't talk to her for a whole week - You need avoid Shantrel in all ways, till her look for you. After a week, will depend on the day you started to avoid her

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Sorry I confused the scenes, I'm glad they alerted me, In kitchen, when MC say - I won't talk to her for a whole week - You need avoid Shantrel in all ways, till her look for you. After a week, will depend on the day you started to avoid her
So this is the scene? I did the right thing, or should I start on Monday, to get it?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes