CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a computer dummy :( I don't understand the directions for applying the mod...how do you unzip it to the exe file?

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Someone can tell me what is new in the 2.6 vr? We got 2.7 changelog but the last update in this forum was 2.5

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Someone can tell me what is new in the 2.6 vr? We got 2.7 changelog but the last update in this forum was 2.5
V 2.6
Friday morning, thickets. Bella.
1 animation. Monday, evening, Lala's room. Lessons - completed pass "Lala club pass" is required.
2 animations. Stella. Friday, Saturday, morning, park. Required - completed stage when Laura asked to buy her a dress.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
download V2.7 month ago from other site ! now download same version from this site and still is shit same bugs same problems with game ! For girl from store we need to finish Stella 4th quest and that is not big problem at all but Stella DON`T have 4th quest maybe to finish quest from other game to continue to play this one ??? The end of V2.5 is the end for me in this game DELETED !!!

Reactions: RottenPlum

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
download V2.7 month ago from other site ! now download same version from this site and still is shit same bugs same problems with game ! For girl from store we need to finish Stella 4th quest and that is not big problem at all but Stella DON`T have 4th quest maybe to finish quest from other game to continue to play this one ??? The end of V2.5 is the end for me in this game DELETED !!!
Calm down.
Over the past month, no one except you will not have problems with the lack of the 4th quest of Stella. Likely that the problem is not in the game.
Tip - have 2 subjects, 1 subject there is no problem.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
CUTBACKS WHAT ELSE
THEY DIDNT USE 3D GRAPHICS
LOOKS LIKE THEY USED THE CHEAPEST WAY AVAILABLE
LOOKS LIKE THEY DREW IT BY HAND
Animations are made by hand. Animations can't be a cheap way.:) A lot of manual labor is invested in this game, not machine time.

The cheapest way is this: take poses from a render store.
Emotions from there.
As a result, the characters have frightening emotions and strange poses on the toes.
Machine time is spent a lot, Yes.

Last edited:

inyourface

May 30, 2017
The game is excellent, in history and characters, maybe the only thing I do not like so much are the animations of the dances, but it is my opinion nothing more. This game would be even better if I used Hook5 to make the characters look even better, especially Shantrell, it's my favorite character. VNorth continues like this.

Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The game is excellent, in history and characters, maybe the only thing I do not like so much are the animations of the dances, but it is my opinion nothing more. This game would be even better if I used Hook5 to make the characters look even better, especially Shantrell, it's my favorite character. VNorth continues like this.
I was thinking about Hook5, but I will have to adjust the settings to look like the current image. I didn't have the time and the inclination to do it.
About Hook5 someone wrote before, in terms of a more realistic image. I chose the settings to move away from realism. To compete in realism with Daz 3D I don't think it's a good idea.

Reactions: inyourface

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I'm a computer dummy :( I don't understand the directions for applying the mod...how do you unzip it to the exe file?
i said "Unzip the file to main folder (Where the exe is)."
open the zip file and move (drag and drop? choose the directory ? do whatever its easier to you) the files to the MAIN folder of the game (Where you can find the exe, i didn't say to unzip to the exe , i believe that's totally different :))

dont really matter dude the red box thing isnt working in this version
the red box thing are the hidden spots ?

oh yes , it just works :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Nearly download every update, but I just can't launch & the will to play the game because I'm stuck & unable to have sex with mommy nor the will to do grinding quest for other npc. Walkthrough didn't help, even confusing me more ... call me idiot, that's fine. So now I just extract pic, enjoy it & move on. Sad to see the patrons down to 160 ... but what can I say ... many people these days just want something simple renp'y game and less grinding. But I know VNorth very well, when people get salty with his design, that what drives him to live long and progressing the game even more.

Reactions: VNorth

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
this game just turned into a maze without an exit , its almost unplayable at this stage . its a shame because art , renders , animations are awesome, story was good too

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes