sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Lala Quest 5

in lala quest 5 i have the 3 hints done but the quest remain as unfinished what can be the problem?

and becouse this quest is unfinished i can't continue with some other quests

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
i cant start the game because of this
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.05s
Loader init took 0.14s
Loading error handling took 0.04s

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
is there a console command to overwrite the game noticing you using cheats? i'm interested in the story but not the grind, so yes i used console commands, now when you sleep with the mom all of the sudden game over? why are you forcing people through a grind?

Reactions: jozaboy

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
A pretty simple way to look at this game is that it is NOT the one you want for a quick FAP. It's difficult. If that doesn't work for you, play something else. The other thing to take note of is this game is highly iterative (you have to repeat the same event many times and it progresses a little bit at a time). Keep these two things in mind and it can be a lot of fun to play. This is the kind of game you have to invest time in to get anything out of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: VNorth

alisson

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone help me with my panties? I am very bad at finding them until I found neither one of them and I am looking for someone to be able to indicate me preferably with images since even with walkthrough I could not find ;-;

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
So after the blowjob with Stella at the park she tells me to buy her a lipstick which i did many times, but i cant go further than that any tips?

Reactions: Criss.Secret

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
So after the blowjob with Stella at the park she tells me to buy her a lipstick which i did many times, but i cant go further than that any tips?
Did you buy her lipstick like 6 or 7 times? Keep an eye on the hot spots, too. Might be more than one per scene and if you miss any then you're out of luck. Are you using sknf mod or otherwise have hot spots highlighted?

If you're still stuck and you have console available, check the value of kate_kitchen_lock. It needs to go up to 6 to get the final scene. When it's 7, you get a sub-menu and get to pick what she does.

Last edited:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Try to get a blowjob from Stella on Saturday. By the development of events you will understand why.

Reactions: SirAuron20

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
VNorth
Change log for 2.7 mentions a gallery is implemented.
I figured how to get the tips (comp and click on the character icons). But i mean, how can i replay those scenes i already opened?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
VNorth
Change log for 2.7 mentions a gallery is implemented.
I figured how to get the tips (comp and click on the character icons). But i mean, how can i replay those scenes i already opened?
I probably incorrectly named this gallery, there must be another name.
Almost all scenes in the game are repeatable.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, i'm done with this crap. It would be a nice game but the dev turned it into a convoluted ordeal that is a pain to deal with even with a walktrough.
To all the wannabe devs out there: NEVER TURN YOUR GAME INTO A CHORE.
This kill even the best game.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes