DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Ok, i'm done with this crap. It would be a nice game but the dev turned it into a convoluted ordeal that is a pain to deal with even with a walktrough.
To all the wannabe devs out there: NEVER TURN YOUR GAME INTO A CHORE.
This kill even the best game.
When a game is unplayable even with a walkthrough then that means the dev didn't turn it into a chore, he fucked up and it turned into a chore. I am sure there was some idea for a unique gameplay experience behind this game but it didn't translate into reality. Now it's a game that needs cheats, a walkthrough, a forum to ask questions on when you are stuck, and even then it's still unplayable.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I do not agree about non-playability. Just the game requires patience and attention to all hints. Cheat-mod very helps to speed up the process of the game :geek: :) This game not for quick fapping ( although sometimes I want it ) :sneaky:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
DiTo Someone The game has hints for the most difficult events. The game has a schedule. This is enough for passing.
Open world and freedom of choice is probably too difficult. Maybe the UI needs to be modified.
The game was conceived complex.

I think on f95 there are 200 games that are easy to pass. Not think that strongly need a 201th such a same game.
This game is already big, in any case, quickly pass it will not work, maybe need choose the games of 0.2 - 0.3 version.

Reactions: hates3loves

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm convinced this story is just google translated from Russian. It's one of the only languages that kind of translates to English. I would know to I had to read a novel google translated from Russian.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm sure you're under 18 years old. Children tend to write without thinking and not giving confirmation of their words.
Read the game, that's the perfect confirmation right there. If it wasn't then the translator really needs to hire an english translator.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
You said you were sure that this is Google. Now you're not sure? It's funny.
I am sure. I just said "if it isn't", are you so confrontational that you have to try and nitpick that?? Lmfao get off the forums and go beat it dude.
I think don't need to be a Shakespeare or some to write text for such games :)
Yeah I can see you wouldn't be bothered by it.

Reactions: God3333

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I am sure. I just said "if it isn't", are you so confrontational that you have to try and nitpick that?? Lmfao get off the forums and go beat it dude.
You're just making blah blah. You can check the text through Google. Oh... Do I have to tell you how to do it?
Take a few complicated sentences as an example. Ops... blah-blah child . You must confirm your words.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
You're just making blah blah. You can check the text through Google. Oh... Do I have to tell you how to do it?
Take a few complicated sentences as an example. Ops... blah-blah child . You must confirm your words.
Nah, I just made an opinion of something I thought was funny, then you got butthurt and made blah blah lmao. Anyways, thanks, at least this was more interesting than the game.

Reactions: God3333

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I was going to start a fresh new game and I noticed that the save file location for this game is under AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen. If this has already been made clear my bad, but I found it a little tough to find, I figured I'd post this in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. This game is a horrible mess. The UI is a pure clusterfuck and one of the worst of its kind I know of.
The artstyle is mediocre and the gameplay is a boring trial and error clickfest. And than this awful volleyball minigame ...

I really tried, but this is just utterly boring and painful to play ... dont understand how this got the rating it has.

Reactions: HVSS

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Wow. This game is a horrible mess. The UI is a pure clusterfuck and one of the worst of its kind I know of.
The artstyle is mediocre and the gameplay is a boring trial and error clickfest. And than this awful volleyball minigame ...

I really tried, but this is just utterly boring and painful to play ... dont understand how this got the rating it has.
if this game had better gameplay mechanics with those animations it would have been in the top 3 games in this site
https://f95zone.to/threads/second-happiness-v2-7-vnorth.1919/page-342#post-1776440
I hope I answered your not understanding.

Maybe you're just tired and you notice only the bad? How many games did you play that day? :)
And yes, volleyball is done very well, for the development of the plot you have to lose, later you have the opportunity to win.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes