• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
sknf mod doesnt seem to work, it says cant find file, wait for the game to start, press any button to continue, then nothing happens. and after i run the bat once then the game doesnt run at all even if i manually try it, and it need reinstalling... is the mod outdated or am i doing something wrong? (both files of the mod are unzipped and located in the main folder of the game where the exe is)

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
sknf mod doesnt seem to work, it says cant find file, wait for the game to start, press any button to continue, then nothing happens. and after i run the bat once then the game doesnt run at all even if i manually try it, and it need reinstalling... is the mod outdated or am i doing something wrong? (both files of the mod are unzipped and located in the main folder of the game where the exe is)
first time after i try install the mod not work for me too, i try again and after bat finish i start the game manually and work fine.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Hmmm.. You gonna laught..i hope u can save me for my brain overheats! I try my best to found the answer by myself but i can't read 356 pages! and google didnt help me either x')

i don't understand what i need to do for make shantrel study with me... or what i need to do for moria choose me for the history Olympic..or just go to moria place... i try to follow the instruction, get nerdking rang, that didn't work ;-; i was thinking skipping school for make shantrel go to see her at school like the first time but that didn't work.. ;-;

Ho, and last mistery, i finish the quest 8, so normaly the quest 9 is finished too right? but they still say i need finish the quest 8! ;-; at the end of quest 8 they say "go to the kitchen for claim ur prize, reach the "END" there " I got the handjob, but i don't see the little "end" we got after some scene, so i wonder what did i miss there? so i try, and retry, and retry, but nothing change..... '-'

For all the time i spend in this game... that would be sad to stop just when i get a handjob x') I prey for ur help *-*
same problem

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
How i can buy swimsuit for shantrel.?
I follow walkthrough but still cant find it in bad girl store,please help
You need to do a quest first. Go over everything make sure you have done the right thing. I had the exact same problem and i think but am not 99.99999#% sure but i think you go to the bathroom and meet the mother... Then you eventually get it. Tbh man i forgot. The dementia really starts to kick in.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I'm sure you're under 18 years old. Children tend to write without thinking and not giving confirmation of their words.
i know... That sentence makes about as much grammatical sense as BArexit does in general.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
i know... That sentence makes about as much grammatical sense as BArexit does in general.
:unsure: And?
I wrote it, I don't translate the game. L - logic. Dude made a statement about the translation of the text of the game. And shit himself when it took him to confirm his shit.
Maybe I didn't understand what you meant. I don't know what a BArexit is, this concept is not from my reality:)

Reactions: chlopakzsasiedztwa

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I wrote it, I don't translate the game. L - logic. Dude made a statement about the translation of the text of the game. And shit himself when it took him to confirm his shit.
Maybe I didn't understand what you meant. I don't know what a BArexit is, this concept is not from my reality:)
Yeah crap didn't notice the typo. I meant to say Brexit if you don't know what that is your either not British or ignorant. Also i was hating on the person who's sentence was deplorable. The person who i quoted wasn't the one at fault it was the one he replied to. If you notice I say at the start quite hypocritically 'i' (Hypocritically because when I critiqued someones grammar I started with a lowercase I ) but I say "i know" I am agreeing with what the person said. Furthermore, I use an ellipsis to instigate a pause in the sentence before leading to the next clause, where I insult someones manner of speaking/ deplorable use of English.
------In case you are curious what Brexit is, it's basically the process of Britain or the United Kingdom leaving the European Union.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah crap didn't notice the typo. I meant to say Brexit if you don't know what that is your either not British or ignorant. Also i was hating on the person who's sentence was deplorable. The person who i quoted wasn't the one at fault it was the one he replied to. If you notice I say at the start quite hypocritically 'i' (Hypocritically because when I critiqued someones grammar I started with a lowercase I ) but I say "i know" I am agreeing with what the person said. Furthermore, I use an ellipsis to instigate a pause in the sentence before leading to the next clause, where I insult someones manner of speaking/ deplorable use of English.
------In case you are curious what Brexit is, it's basically the process of Britain or the United Kingdom leaving the European Union.
Also let me state that when I said "not British or ignorant" I meant you are either not British or are and you are ignorant/naive

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Also its clear and I'm not personally attacking you, however, its clear to see from your sentence that you do not have the best grasp of English language. "Maybe I didn't understand what you meant" no you say "Maybe I did not understand what you said".Mainly because it does not sound right audibly. Also when you say "L - logic" I don't understand if you are saying L stands for Logic or if that L stands for Looser and your trying to say looser logic?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The Brexit is a proper name, the newly-formed, maybe the BArexit also is the newly-formed. I must understand that there is a typo in the proper name, you must have been joking or ignorant (meaning naive).
But if you are a #femaleteacher with #bigboobs #glasses, I'll read everything you write about grammar and spelling. :D
:coffee:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes