Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This post is adressed to the veterans : Guys, I was thinking about something. How about, (you and myself) try to create a walkthrough + a special thread for it, like BB ? I won't lie, I won't have the courage/patience to do it on my own. If the veterans think my idea is good, I'm all ears to go ahead with this solution in order to help the new members, because the same questions keep on popping up almost everyday and it seems none of them is willing to take some time to read the previous posts. Well, hit me up if you want to do it.
As we are dividing everything, and with good will, I can do the paths of Christa, Lala and Brenda, You can talk to Mirenzo and 401Grem who are also here and have already completed all the paths of this version, and see which way each one can do.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is super duper grindy, and confusing as hell, finding the hotspots are a nightmare
it's too bad cos this game has lots of potential, hopefully one day the game will be better
My friend in the other games many people give a tip, Here everybody together do a Walkthrough, if you want try play, Welcome.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
As we are dividing everything, and with good will, I can do the paths of Christa, Lala and Brenda, You can talk to Mirenzo and 401Grem who are also here and have already completed all the paths of this version, and see which way each one can do.
Right now, I seam to have problems playing the beach volleyball route as I saved it for almost last. I wonder if having Kingnerds conflicts with this part? As stated by many, many parts interact or progress differently as your scholar level changes, such as, not being able to progress with brenda or Christa if you are a slacker.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I dropped the scholar status all the way back to D-level student, and it still kicks out during the cafe scene after they order drinks. So looks like I will not be able to progress with the beach girls with this version.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Am I correct in thinking the scene with mom on kitchen table is only in MC's dream? I don't see any way to get to it if its not. also I really hope the dev ads a lot more of lala and brenda as well as stella in the next update Lala is far too underutilized for a main character.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
The acid is used to ruin Laura's new dress, so she will do more up to BJ, for a replacement new dress, which includes the whole process over each time.
Ok to add further info on the acid you can ruin her dress more than once which also changes to other scenes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Kakato, i was thinkig the same thing of you but:
1) the game is not finish so how you think what VNort has in mind?
2) the game is not equal for everyone, depend on each player scholar level and olso i think there must be some sort of counter that determine how much time you pass whit each character and what you do with em and how many time you do the same thing, how many buks you give Shantrell and so on.
3) the hot spot are pain in the ass becouse they can disappear if you pass schoolarship level.
4) make a solution step by step is for me out of mind (really to much work)
5) like in BB even if we have a solution posted in some site, ever we will have someone that think is more easy "ask than read"
6) english isin't my mother language...
7) game is made in russian language, trasnlation is terribile until now, sametime we cannot even know what really PGs want.
8) what we do, every relese we do a new solution? That's crazy...
9) you know what? I think not even VNorth can remember all the situation he put in this game :) hahahahah!!
I don't have the courage to answer all of those questions LOL. Listen, the reason is simple : I'm just a little fed up that the same questions always pops up. None of the new members take time to read the earlier posts.

Reactions: venoom

lilsiddhu

May 11, 2017
Ho
Ok, i finally got rid of Christa...
You MUST at least be Cheater dunno if more then that. Go to club and Crista will kiss you but drunk again...
Afther this go to park EVERY tuesday and Thursday and can coise left side to the park. you need to do this several time and 2 time a week but worth the time :)
How to attain Cheater level?

lilsiddhu

May 11, 2017
morning monday after you fight with laura,go to park monday evening,buy beer for laura and then she will ask for flower,next week monday
morning go to park see yanga scene and click yes,maniac..dont ever meet her and her mother,tuesday+thursday(day) meet with krista..next monday morning repeat see yanga in park until krista said yanga tell me u maniac or something like that(dont reconcile with laura)
How did you fight with laura?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Sorry for another question. Now I have no progress with teacher and krista.
teacher: i'm not able to ask difficult question
krista: i make her homeworks but it ends always (an high number of times) with "not impossible..difficult" and krista goes away.
my stats: impudence 72; smartass 61; slacker

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
krista: i make her homeworks but it ends always (an high number of times) with "not impossible..difficult" and krista goes away.
You have to be Nerd or King Nerd to ask a difficult question

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
And how can i become nerd or king nerd? i'm slacker from an age and everything i do, i remain slacker

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ho

How to attain Cheater level?
It's not easy, i spend 2 months (game time) to pass from KingNerd to cheater but if you do only school and nothing else (read and sleep in your room) you need max half hour real time.
If i'm not wrong, Cheater is needed to be kissed on club and to do hes homework in the park.
Afther all if you'r cheater can do everyting and if you need 2 week whitout go to school, dont loose too much schoolarship level.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
To progress in beach volley things, sometime is needed to be lazy at school :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You cant do notone of your question if you continue to be slacker, sorry.
How you think to be able to ask difficult question being slacker????
Stats are concatenated each others, you can be smartass 200 but if you are slacker it's good for nothing.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes