Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question about the mom: I got the HJ in the kitchen, I started to pull her underwear off in the red dress kitchen, have a dream about sex, and bathroom can only leave money. The staying awake in her room just touches her breast (which I got early on). Someone said something about actually touching her more in her room. How do I progress?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrough: Lisa - Buy coffe til you can't drink anymore, when coffe stay more expensive, pay, when she ask if you want a coffe more expensive buy a cake too, this open two visible options, don't click there and look for another hotspot over cup of coffe, and be "Happy", now on we need wait next version.

Reactions: mathias

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrough: Steva - After quitting your job in the workshop, You need to work with Steva in the whole week , always save before enter because She can lower your status, continue working till you can blackmail her, choose this option and you desire that She can give you a blowjob, when She ask again choose I want all the days of week, from now on, You need wait several days, Look for um hotspot in the arm of MC, after go open two options, the way of Steva go to the end in this version, I don't talk what happens, You'll see

Reactions: mathias

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This right here is lowkey one of the best games I've played, gotta say that the grind this game makes you to do feels authentic idk. It's not like others out there that you're grinding for grinding sake, makes it feel like an achievement everytime you progress with the characters. Can't wait for a new update.
Me Too, Dude

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Question about the mom: I got the HJ in the kitchen, I started to pull her underwear off in the red dress kitchen, have a dream about sex, and bathroom can only leave money. The staying awake in her room just touches her breast (which I got early on). Someone said something about actually touching her more in her room. How do I progress?
In the monday's day she give you a blowjob?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Luciano: Where You're, you aren't playing, come back Dude, everybody here need someone like you, "You're the Guy", and your place is here, how Dustelar say, there's more Mom stuff here,Heh, Heh... - Everybody waiting your return, please send a reply

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I`m too
I was Nerd at the beginning the game (smartass <30). I tried to increase my smartass by reading more than 70 but only slacker
I cant undestand what you are talking about, sry.
smartass is a thing, education lewel is another.
ok smartass can be increased readig some kind of book but not all so is random but only 0,5 point.
If you go to school you not only increment your education lewel but smartass to more fast.
You can increase smartass +1 also open your pc and buy game from 50 buck to 500.
That means smartass can be increased 3 ways.
Education level can be increased ONLY if you go to school.
I hope i was clear.
VNorth, the developer of this game says "30 imp and 25 smartass are sufficient to do all the game"

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
mirenzo: My friend you did all the way of Shantrel or Laura?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
In the monday's day she give you a blowjob?
Yes, but my guy is asleep, puts his hand on her head, then he has a dream about sex. I saw a screenshot of him feeling her ass in her bed. Trying to get there. Thanks for the help

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Advice for all the new friend of this game.
If you want progress with Shantrel, it's of vital importance do 2 things at the opportune time of the game:
1) Reconciliated whit Shantrel afther one week without speak with her. I posted the image some page back.
2) Beating scene, 2 time, afther 2 weeks whitout go to scool.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i think so, but when i choose the "wake up" option, does not shows the heart
Alright, in the kitchen you need first, look for up skirt, wait She talk - I'm ashamed - or almost it, after it you can save, after, enter and open option Money see if the option Clean the sink appear, if you are able do it, continue till her look the MC's dick , now you only need wait and all options come

May 6, 2017
Alright, in the kitchen you need first, look for up skirt, wait She talk - I'm ashamed - or almost it, after it you can save, after, enter and open option Money see if the option Clean the sink appear, if you are able do it, continue till her look the MC's dick , now you only need wait and all options come
Already done that. I click ask but she does not do. and shows a heart wiht a question mark.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
mirenzo: My friend you did all the way of Shantrel or Laura?
I dont know my friend Carlo, i dont know how to controll all the pictures in this game becouse i dont have renpy programm but Kakato and kara says "we see almost all"
The problem is developper dont put the heart end in all the opportunity, for example the "clear sand" heart still open and not closed at least for me.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes